AC Various Events:Legends Ford 34@Ring Djursland, Thu 10th August 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hi all;
Just a reminder:
If you are interested in joining this race, please don't forget to sign up through your Emperor account otherwise you won't be able to join. Please contact @HF2000 if you need to be set up with an Emperor account.
Also, please be sure you have the track and car mods downloaded per the links provided at top of thread.
Skal!

Great racing today guys!
Congrats to the usual suspects on the podium :D Thanks again to all that joined for your participation. That was my first time racing those cars, and on that track--definitely a good challenge keeping those things on an icy track.
Thank you to Han for your assistance to get the race settings fixed up. Ooops, I'll have to be more careful about the pit settings in the future.
Lastly, sorry I had to bail out of post race debrief, but I kept getting an insistent work related call :confused:
Catch you guys on the next one!

I'm thinking maybe Supercars at Bathhurst in a couple of weeks, on a Friday if anyone is up for it...

Last edited:
Those cars are so fun. Really fit my personal driving style. Enjoyed the challenge of fuel saving while trying to stay fast too. Had some great racing across both races. As I mentioned, I found 3rd gear w/67-65% brake bias to be enough to get around corners smoothly and keep the tires more planted than 2nd might.

I really enjoyed the short track/ club/stock car 2x25min race format. I did these cars once on a short oval on S.GP a couple years ago, very fun in a different way :geek:

Thanks for putting this together! See some of you at the sunday GT3 race :thumbsup:

Those cars are so fun. Really fit my personal driving style. Enjoyed the challenge of fuel saving while trying to stay fast too. Had some great racing across both races. As I mentioned, I found 3rd gear w/67-65% brake bias to be enough to get around corners smoothly and keep the tires more planted than 2nd might.

I really enjoyed the short track/ club/stock car 2x25min race format. I did these cars once on a short oval on S.GP a couple years ago, very fun in a different way :geek:

Thanks for putting this together! See some of you at the sunday GT3 race :thumbsup:
interesting to hear that you didnt drop lower than 3rd gear. i might have to go back and try a few laps again with that technique along with the adjusted brake bias. yeah, keeping the rear end stable coming out of corners was quite a challenge!

I was harboring delusions on the first race that you guys would all go into the pit near the end, and that I would stay out and capture the victory and the glory! i had done a 25 minute practice session the other night and saw that one tank would make it to the end. alas, all my hopes were dashed when everyone else decided to go for it to the end as well on the one tank... lol. oh well, it was a pleasant dream while it lasted.

yep, see some of you guys on sunday!

Latest News

Back