AC Various Events:Legends Ford 34@Ring Djursland, Thu 10th August 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

HF2000

Thou shall not pass!!!
Club Staff
Premium
umj2x4a36p761.png

Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

Do you like to do a little drifting? If so you shouldn't miss this one!
We're going with the tail happy but manageable Legend Ford 34 to a track with nice corners to drift.
And to spice it up, some parts off track are icy! Ring Djursland is a relatively short circuit at 1750m and it is known for its tight and hilly circuit layout.

This event will be hosted by @dbx71

1691252410198.png

SITUATIONAL AWARENESS is essential for clean and respectful driving in our community. You should therefore use tools like Helicorsa or CarRadar and CrewChief. The links for these apps are on the bottom of this post.

DISCORD. It's important that you also join us during the event on Discord for additional information and instructions. Link is below.

Go to https://acsm.racedepartment.com/championship/028087f0-1903-429b-b3fe-afb399fb89f4?server=5 using the Emperor account you have been given and register with your steamID.

If you don't have an Emperor account yet, ask for one by posting in this thread (only for premium members).

Especially the new and inexperienced drivers are recommended to participate. There are a lot of learning opportunities but without the intensity and stress of the GT3/4 cars or the endurance multiclass cars. It's also good step up for those kind of events.

Server information:

• Server: Racedepartment Server 1 Password: standard password, if you don't know that, ask for it in this thread and it will be send in a PM.
  • 20:00 CEST, 19:00 BST (18:00 UTC) | 45 minutes - Official Practice
  • 20:50 CEST, 19:50 BST (18:50 UTC) | 25 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:10 CEST, 20:10 BST (19:10 UTC) | 2x 25 min Race 1 and 2
  • Practiceserver available during the week. Same password.

Event details:

Useful Links:

Entry list:

Attachments

• 1691252395334.png
    1691252395334.png
    6.9 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
These things are hilarious

In a 'stoned frat boy" kind of way.:p

Reminds of early Top Gear: just some car nur cocking around with cars. :roflmao:
These have always provided great entertainment when we raced them in the past.
I’m not sure this track brings out the best of them as I found it a bit bumpy in places but it should provide some interesting racing with its dips and crests. Vallelunga club circuit is another great track for these cars with it’s smooth surface and nice radius corners.
We just need plenty of sign ups now to make a race of it.

These have always provided great entertainment when we raced them in the past.
I’m not sure this track brings out the best of them as I found it a bit bumpy in places but it should provide some interesting racing with its dips and crests. Vallelunga club circuit is another great track for these cars with it’s smooth surface and nice radius corners.
We just need plenty of sign ups now to make a race of it.
yes, this should be a hoot, with plenty of good, door banging action. i agree, we need a nice, well populated grid to maximize the fun level for this kind of race.

plenty of nice skins to choose from for these cars.

My home track -sort of - can you Fax me the password :)-have to try it.

wow, nice! thanks for posting that. looks like this driver (not sure if this is your footage) had a hell of a good start but somehow that red-white 39 car still was able to blast through. fun to see an actual event here.

Last edited:
Hi! Please can I have the Emperor account. I would like to sign for the race tonight.
Hi Deyan,

I will do that and send you the credentials in a PM.
Will you please enter your whole real name in your RDaccount/account details.
There's now only Deyan D . We use this only internally.

Latest News

Back