Misc Ultimate-F1-22-Dashboard-SimHub (Patreon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good idea :thumbsup:. I will upload an update soon, i'll try to include delta on the Dashboard
Hey, nice dashboard! I think you can really improve your mod by adding the amount of ERS, tyre wear and front wing damage of the drivers in front and behind you :)
Also weather forecast for the next half hour / hour. If you think that it's a good idea but it would take too long, I can provide you with scripts for that.

Last edited:
This is a very good dashboard, my only issue is the RPM's when it hits the limit 1200/1300 the dash doesn't sync up with in game. Any way this can get fixed ?
I think I have a similar problem. The dashboard's Rev lights are always "behind" the actual in-game Rev lights. It works with other dashboards tho, without tinkering any of the settings.

May I asked if/how you solved this issue, Switch03?

Last edited:
I think I have a similar problem. The dashboard's Rev lights are always "behind" the actual in-game Rev lights. It works with other dashboards tho, without tinkering any of the settings.

May I asked if/how you solved this issue, Switch03?
Yes and no, so the only thing I know is that you need to go into car settings on simhub and change the redline value until it matches the in game rev lights. It's more hassle than what it's worth, I've maybe spent a good 6 hours to try and get it as close as possible, but if you are a Honda engine then forget about it.

Yes and no, so the only thing I know is that you need to go into car settings on simhub and change the redline value until it matches the in game rev lights. It's more hassle than what it's worth, I've maybe spent a good 6 hours to try and get it as close as possible, but if you are a Honda engine then forget about it.
Thanks for the quick reply!
I just don't understand the problem because it works perfectly fine with other dashboards without changing any car settings in SimHub.

Last edited:
mikec18reggae updated Ultimate-F1-22-Dashboard-SimHub with a new update entry:

Ultimate-F1-22-Dashboard-SimHub-V1.3.2

!!! DOWNLOAD LINK !!!

English :

- Added "Pit speed limit" becomes green when the maximum speed in the pits is respected
- Redesign on screen 1 of the overtake (no longer appears in "Time Trial" and "Qualifying")
- Added Speed on screen 3
- SC and VSC are now differentiated
- You can see...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 176 25.1%
  • Full game

Votes: 178 25.4%