Misc Ultimate-F1-22-Dashboard-SimHub (Patreon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a very good dashboard, my only issue is the RPM's when it hits the limit 1200/1300 the dash doesn't sync up with in game. Any way this can get fixed ?

Hello, if I understood correctly, these are the green red blue RPMs that are shifted between your games and the dashboard around 13,000 RPM. Check the settings in SimHub in "Car Settings" that the values correspond to the Games and the Dashboard. (Attachment)
1657404786514.png

Would it be possible to include a MyTeam logo as placeholder that users can change them selves? I tried to figure out how it worked but haven't figured it out (yet)
If you speak well of f1 logo (blue, pink) on the "sleep" page in the dashboard, here is how you can change it.

1-You need a latest version of SimHub (8.0.4)
2-You need import your pictures in the dash, for do this you to click on "more" next to my dashboard in simhub then click on "edit dashboard"
3-Then you have to click on the top left on "dashboard" then on "manage images" here you click on "add" in order to add your desired image, this makes you click on "ok". You click again on "dashboard" at the top left and this time you click on "manage screens"
4-Here you click on the screen called "sleep", and then you click on "background image" which is to the right then you select your image (which is generally all at the bottom), you click on "OK"; Remember to save before exiting.

And Good Race

If you speak well of f1 logo (blue, pink) on the "sleep" page in the dashboard, here is how you can change it.

2-You need import your pictures in the dash, for do this you to click on "more" next to my dashboard in simhub then click on "edit dashboard"
3-Then you have to click on the top left on "dashboard" then on "manage images" here you click on "add" in order to add your desired image, this makes you click on "ok". You click again on "dashboard" at the top left and this time you click on "manage screens"
4-Here you click on the screen called "sleep", and then you click on "background image" which is to the right then you select your image (which is generally all at the bottom), you click on "OK"; Remember to save before exiting.

And Good Race
I meant the Team logo but figured it out already, uploading an image to the dashboard called "My Team" will now show the logo chosen on the main display. Thanks for the fast response however!

Is it possible to remove opacity from the black background? How could I do it? Thanks!
You can change background color or opacity by doing this:

2-Click on "more" next to my dashboard in simhub then click on "edit dashboard"
3-Then you have to click on the top left on "dashboard" then on "manage screens"
4-And here you can change color or opacity with the parameter "advanced". With the cursor "A" you can change opacity. (Attachment)
1657556412324.png

I meant the Team logo but figured it out already, uploading an image to the dashboard called "My Team" will now show the logo chosen on the main display. Thanks for the fast response however!
Oh ok so you wish your personal logo when you are in the "My Team" career. I will post an update soon with explication how can change the logo.

You can change background color or opacity by doing this:

2-Click on "more" next to my dashboard in simhub then click on "edit dashboard"
3-Then you have to click on the top left on "dashboard" then on "manage screens"
4-And here you can change color or opacity with the parameter "advanced". With the cursor "A" you can change opacity. (Attachment)
View attachment 581458
Thank you very much.

On the other hand, how can I make the overlay disappear every time I'm not on race?

PS: Solved.

Thanks!

Last edited:
mikec18reggae updated Ultimate-F1-22-Dashboard-SimHub with a new update entry:

Ultimate-F1-22-Dashboard-SimHub-1.2

English :
- On screen 2 the wheels on the F1 now indicates the wear of the tires
- Color of "Last Lap Time" and "Best Time" changed

- Ability to add a "My Team" logo that works when the game's "custom car" is driven
How to do :
3-Then you have to click on the top left on "dashboard" then on "manage images"...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi , sorry for the stupid question please. I recently started using Simhub and I don't understand how to switch the dashboard ? In terms of how to change tabs on it , I have one tab that is on the main screen and that 's it . Where to press ?

Hi , sorry for the stupid question please. I recently started using Simhub and I don't understand how to switch the dashboard ? In terms of how to change tabs on it , I have one tab that is on the main screen and that 's it . Where to press ?
Hello if you are on a phone or on a tablet you can for example slide your finger to the right or left to change pages. However, I advise you to bind a key on your keyboard or steering wheel, this is done in the "dash studio" settings of Simhub (attachment), by clicking on "click to configure" of "show next dash screen" and "show previous dash screen" you can then change pages on the dash board.
1657744378219.png

Hello if you are on a phone or on a tablet you can for example slide your finger to the right or left to change pages. However, I advise you to bind a key on your keyboard or steering wheel, this is done in the "dash studio" settings of Simhub (attachment), by clicking on "click to configure" of "show next dash screen" and "show previous dash screen" you can then change pages on the dash board.
View attachment 582093
Спасибо , Thank you very much, have a nice day

Hi there. This looks awesome, but I can't seem to get the dash to move from the idle screen. I've tried binding a key, but it doesn't seem to want to work. Any suggestions?\

EDIT: nevermind! I totally didn't read the new simhub version was required.

EDIT 2: Downloaded newest version of simhub. Still only getting the idle screen.

Last edited:
Hi there. This looks awesome, but I can't seem to get the dash to move from the idle screen. I've tried binding a key, but it doesn't seem to want to work. Any suggestions?\

EDIT: nevermind! I totally didn't read the new simhub version was required.

EDIT 2: Downloaded newest version of simhub. Still only getting the idle screen.

Hello the idle screen disappears only after launched the game F1 22 and that you are on the track before that the idle screen appears.

Last edited:
mikec18reggae updated Ultimate-F1-22-Dashboard-SimHub with a new update entry:

Ultimate-F1-22-Dashboard-SimHub-1.3

English :

- The green leds in race, practice, qualifications which indicates the DRS (Attachment : Race-DRS-Available.png and Race-Drs-Enabled.png); in the Timetrack, the last 2 blue leds indicate the activation of the DRS (Attachment : TimeTrial-DRS.png).
- The dash turns green when you can start from the pits (Attachment : Pit.png)
- Addition on dash 2 of circles for tires wear (Attachment : Tyre.png)
- A static Map is now present on screen 3 (Attachment : Leaderboard.png)

- Complete...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 176 25.1%
  • Full game

Votes: 178 25.4%
  • CPU

Votes: 83 11.8%