AMS2 Ultima GTR Race @ Kyalami Historic, Thursday 6th October 2022

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
Nice one for those who didn't get disconnected.
20221006200943_1.jpg

R1
20221006203828_1.jpg

Q2
20221006205549_1.jpg

Casper beat me to the screenshot. :)
Great racing guys, shame about the second race disconnects as it was shaping up to be a good 4/5 way scrap.

Last edited:
I have to say I'm warming to the Ultima and the fact that in first race quali there was 1 second covering the first 8 I think makes for close racing too. More like this one please Daniel. (great choice of track)
Yeah, I totally agree. For me they feel like a less brutish version of the GT1 as you still have to find the threshold of the brakes as you slow down and you can get them to rotate mid corner if you are smooth enough on the throttle. I had some great racing in R2 with you, @The Almighty Snark, @Bas Kriesels and @Munkyboo. Adrian just got me on the final lap to take P3 :thumbsup:

Really enjoyed yesterday's race, good cars but have to master them a bit better as Scott mentioned. That track though, an instant and absolute favorite. For me it felt alot like Monza, lots of fast corners where taking speed through and on exit is vital. Exactly the thing where I struggled on Monza?? So drivin more rounds on the track it got a bit better! And I also wanted to mention that everybody really raced fair, hard but fair .

Latest News

Back