AMS2 Ultima GTR Race @ Kyalami Historic, Thursday 6th October 2022

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event

Redvaliant

AMS2 Club Staff
Club Staff
Premium
UltimaR2.jpg
This Thursday's outing in AMS2 pits the flowing beauty of Historic Kyalami against the beast of a car that is the Ultima GTR. With 600 untamed horses attempting to break free at all times, a wild ride is guaranteed for anyone stupid brave enough to throw these cars around the classic layout of Kyalami.

Whether you are a rookie racer or a seasoned veteran our casual club races are for everyone and every skill level. We combine fun events with discord chatter and a warm welcome to all our premium members.

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM #2 Ultima
Server Password: PM*
Server Settings: X1 fuel, X1 tyre wear
Setups: Fixed
Assists: Factory Defaults
Track: Kyalami Historic
Cars: GTO: Ultima GTR Race

Ultima Liveries

Rules: Read or watch our racing club rules

Discord: Join us on the #Automobilista-2 voice chat during the event. Join our Discord here and check out the #read-this-first how to setup and syncronize your premium account.

Time Table

Race 1.
Practice: 18:30 UTC (20 minutes)
Qualifying: 18:50 UTC (10 minutes)
Race: 19:00 UTC (25 minutes)
Lobby Break
Race 2.
Qualifying:
19:30 UTC (10 minutes)
Race: 19:40 UTC (25 minutes)

ss123118.jpg

1. Kees Veenstra
  2. GeekyDeaks
  3. Munkyboo
  4. T1MKO
  5. *Redvaliant*
  6. Bas Kriesels
  7. Eric S
  8. Lloyd Johnston
  9. Axel Moebius
  10. The Almighty Snark
  11. RevSome
  12. Free Spot
  13. Free Spot
  14. Free Spot
  15. Free Spot
  16. Free Spot
  17. Free Spot
  18. Free Spot
  19. Free Spot
  20. Free Spot

Last edited:
I remember reading something that said the 'autoblip' for the autoclutch was dependent on if you had the settings on authentic or not, but I have not been able to find it again. Might be worth messing around with that too if you have not already done so

Hi guys, looking forward to Thursday and this track/car combo. After the F vee / Vir combo, this will be a walk in the park :).

Sign me up Daniel!!!
Hey Bas, I'll add both of you. Check the race club forums for next Tuesday's mini enduro @ Bathurst.

Last edited:
Managed to get a few laps testing in this evening and the gear shift will be ok on this track. What I also noticed was the front right tyre was virtually finished after 10 laps so that might be an issue. I was running default setup.

Australia has daylight savings time, moved forward an hour this week. So race 1 would start at 6am for me. Can easily make the races now

Also just found my internet service has maintenance basically at the time of race start so might not be able to participate if it disconnects.

Managed to get a few laps testing in this evening and the gear shift will be ok on this track. What I also noticed was the front right tyre was virtually finished after 10 laps so that might be an issue. I was running default setup.
Had that too with the front tyres. Tried ti then avoid understeering at all to preserve what I could. A bit slower but maybe necessary.

Last edited:
Australia has daylight savings time, moved forward an hour this week. So race 1 would start at 6am for me. Can easily make the races now

Also just found my internet service has maintenance basically at the time of race start so might not be able to participate if it disconnects.

Had that too with the front tyres. Tried ti then avoid understeering at all to preserve what I could. A bit slower but maybe necessary.
Or drive like a banshee and stop for tyres :D

Latest News

Back