AMS2 Ultima GTR Race @ Ibarra, Tuesday 5th July, 2022

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event

Redvaliant

AMS2 Club Staff
Club Staff
Premium
RD-Race#2.jpg

Join us Tuesday for a race around the sweeping twists of Ibarra in the fatboy Ultima GTR. The Ibarra track boasts the scenic splendour of mountains on all sides and a vast blue water lake as a backdrop, as it snakes its way through the Ecuadorian countryside. The Ultima GTR isn't as pretty as the surroundings, full as it is with a 7litre V8 and zero assists, but the brute has some poise and is a rewarding racer.

Please note that the two races will take place on TWO servers: R1 on RD#2; R2 on RD#3

Whether you are a rookie racer or a seasoned veteran our casual club races are for everyone and every skill level. We combine fun events with discord chatter and a warm welcome to all our premium members.

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM #2 GTR R1
Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM #3 GTR R2
Server Password: nicey
Server Settings: X1 fuel, X1 tyre wear, light cloud
Assists: Auto Clutch, Auto Gears, Factory Defaults
Track: Ibarra
Cars: Ultima GTR Race.

Rules: Read or watch our racing club rules
Discord: Join us on the #Automobilista-2 voice chat during the event. Join our Discord here and check out the #read-this-first how to setup and syncronize your premium account.
ss132611.jpg

Time Table

Race 1.
Practice: 19:00 UTC (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:30 UTC (15 minutes)
Race: 19:45 UTC (25 minutes)

Race 2.
Practice:
20:10 UTC (5 minutes)
Qualifying: 20:15 UTC (5 minutes)
Race: 20:20 UTC (25 minutes)

1. Redvaliant
  2. jimortality
  3. Paul_V
  4. GeekyDeaks
  5. T1MKO
  6. Munkyboo
  7. RFFN-SqUeD
  8. RFFN-Mystikal
  9. Lloyd Johnston
  10. Free Spot
  11. Free Spot
  12. Free Spot
  13. Free Spot
  14. Free Spot
  15. Free Spot
  16. Free Spot
  17. Free Spot
  18. Free Spot
  19. Free Spot
  20. Free Spot

Last edited:
Oh wow!!!!! what a combination, nice one Daniel. track looks glorious with all the surrounding hills and that last little chicane (Can you take it flat out and get stopped in time for the tight last bend) this is going to get some practice over the next few days.

Don't know the Track, don't know the car
I don't think I have driven the car, but I use the track for some offline stock car fun and it's bloody awesome. I find T3 a bit tricky as you tend to be braking from top speed and turning which is usually a recipe for disaster at some point in the race :D

Don't know the Track, don't know the car, but sign me up Daniël. I'm learning a lot from the combos you put together and in general at the races. See you Tuesday!!
Nice one Bas. This is one of those little known but bloody fantastic South American tracks that Reiza do so well.
In our 7th month now of putting official RD races on and we still haven't repeated a car or track yet! With nearly all radial tyre cars now updated, we will start next week with the first of the updated Stockcars. Hopefully Buenos Aires is released officially by then as it is a bloody ripper of a track.

Latest News

Back