Triple screen + HP reverb G2

Je ne sais pas si vous pouvez faire 3 x 1440p sur 144hz avec 3080ti... ce serait plus que ce que G2 demande au GPU avec 150% ss / 90hz. Je m'attendrais à ce que vous puissiez faire ~ 100 Hz !
it's work Fine : 120 fps on Asseto corsa (CSp Pure ultra) - 150 fps on AMS2. etc...

i am playing only ACC... here are some test results done by dan suzuki:
, 96 fps for 3080ti ... for 144 you would need 4090!
Refresh rate (Hz) and FPS are two different things. Refresh rate is the maximum rate of frames the display is capable of displaying. FPS is the rate at which the system can generate frames to send to the display.
No, I don't get 144FPS in ACC, didn't say I did.

KO

Hi Nakblade.

I have exact the same problem. I want to use 3xDP for tripples ( they need only DP for g-sync to be enabled) + G2. I have gigabyte 3080 and now after checking situation I'm surprised that none of 4090s offer 4xDP.

So a bit of pain because I need to disable surround first, then plug G2, and later on do that in opposite order. And I have 2xHDMI unused in graphics card...

What eased my life is Display Magican software, that can save profile and you can change config with doubleclick. But you still need to replug cables. Luckily PC is just next to my rig and I can reach it easily.

Let me know if you found any GPU with 4xDP.

Regards.

Hi Matrox.

I connected two screens in Display and one in HDMI and the G2 in Display. everything works fine with no issues to 165hz. and no need to plug or unplug.
best regards

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 128 27.6%
  • Full game

Votes: 110 23.7%
  • CPU

Votes: 58 12.5%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 84 18.1%
  • Other PC related hardware