Track Previews

Misc Track Previews 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
@marty2610 thanks very much for this update. The shaded globe looks fantastic.
There are a lot of tracks listed that I haven't even heard of, and I thought I had most mod tracks for AC. Where did you find the obscure tracks? PM the details if possible. Thanks!

@marty2610 thanks very much for this update. The shaded globe looks fantastic.
There are a lot of tracks listed that I haven't even heard of, and I thought I had most mod tracks for AC. Where did you find the obscure tracks? PM the details if possible. Thanks!
Thank you. I´m glad you like the shaded globe.
Some tracks I found on Youtube. Some youtubers have a download-link in their description.

upload_2018-6-3_20-22-53.png

Hi there, can you fix the 1967 image of Sandevoerde 196. The 1965 image is perfect.
I read in his thread that Sergio got permission to actually name these tracks as Zandvoort.

I love your work. keep it up

hello! no offense to your mod because its quite nice and in depth and i know you have lots invested to it. but the display is just not for me. i have lots of tracks and used the original visual to help distinguish one from another while scrolling. how can i reformat my track previews back to the original? thanks

hello! no offense to your mod because its quite nice and in depth and i know you have lots invested to it. but the display is just not for me. i have lots of tracks and used the original visual to help distinguish one from another while scrolling. how can i reformat my track previews back to the original? thanks

Use Content Manager to creat or revert your previews

Hi are you still making track previews? can i make a request for Fat-Alfies newer tracks (Fonteny and Dutchlandring), Calabogie, Barber motorsport park and texas speedway please.

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 126 27.8%
  • Full game

Votes: 107 23.6%
  • CPU

Votes: 55 12.1%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 83 18.3%
  • Other PC related hardware

Votes: 50 11.0%