rF2 Toyota Celica GTO IMSA @ Road Atlanta - Thu 23 Jun 2022

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Whew that was tough. Was travelling well in R1 until a mistake and then couldn't seem to find the groove after that. R2 was much better keeping the laps more consistent while throwing the odd fast one in. 12th to 4th. Take that every day. Thanks guys. Fun as always.

unfortunatly again after few laps , 3 to be exact again all my ffb was dissappeared and my wheel was turned 60degrees to the left to have wheel in car straight PFF i cant get it figured out why thats happening , is it a software issue in Mmos2014? or in the controllerbox , the servo i have let it checked at a lenze dealer and they couldnt find any problems .

Just one more thank you to everybody for signing up and for racing. A special welcome to @Franco Becagli who joined last minute to make it 14 racers on track - not a bad grid for this time of year. :thumbsup:

@max1966i has once again chosen the combo for next week. We will be giving the little Datsun a run out at Ibarra. I will test this before I post the event thread, but it's looking favourite just now. :D

Last edited:
Thanks for organizing Denis :)

Race 1 was a straight run to the finish, nothing really spectacular.

Race 2 was more exiting - as the race wore on, I tried going for sub 23's which worked, but I REALLY nuked the rear tires in the process, drifting most of the way around and having to catch slides and tailsnaps everywhere. It was fun, but not fast and the rears were cooking most of the race.

Anyway, see ya next time gents :)

Just one more thank you to everybody for signing up and for racing. A special welcome to @Franco Becagli who joined last minute to make it 14 racers on track - not a bad grid for this time of year. :thumbsup:

@max1966i has once again chosen the combo for next week. We will be giving the little Datsun a run out at Ibarra. I will test this before I post the event thread, but it's looking favourite just now. :D
Combo for next week sounds epic, can't wait

Latest News

Back