AC Toyota AE86 Tuned @ Laguna Seca - Mon 24 Feb 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Attachments

• jp setup Laguna wip 43.5 .ini
    949 bytes · Views: 116
I know you guys loved the last races with the Toyota/saloons, and Laguna is a proper fun challenge :inlove: Would be really great to race with you again:thumbsup:

@Kek700
@pattikins
@steen skov Laursen
@hape
@Redvaliant
@Kresh
@SOLO59
@iwn
@Raresch
@Enzo Fazzi
@Tberg
@Hepsta
@wookiemonster
@Michael Reib
@knemo1972
@ears

If you don't have much time and want to leap in I've a setup you might want to try.... not the fastest! ... but hope a good base for you - you can tell me how crap it is later:p
don't know yet if I can make it. Please put me as a maybe

SIGN ME UP TO RACE PLEASE050%.jpg

Hey @Denis Betty thanks for tonight's event buddy, really enjoyed that! :thumbsup:

So many dices through the field in both races, huge thanks to @640r Andreas, @Kresh , @Erik Axelsson and many others for the fair racing - and my apologies to you Erik, the first race (I think?), I nudged you at the bottom of the mountain, was too close for your sideways moment and hit you, hope I didn't spoil your race buddy:unsure:

Thoroughly enjoyed that last night. I didn't really trouble the scorers much, but what little racing I did have was a good laugh.

Less than a month with the game, first online race for the best part of 2.5 years, and the rust was certainly showing. Everything from here is upwards, will certainly be on again to give you all a very low bar to clear :thumbsup:

Thks Denis & RD.

Thanks @Denis Betty for organizing and congrats to the podiums :thumbsup: . Had a lot of fun yesterday. I was constantly under pressure from behind and even though I mostly had no chance, it was just pure fun.

In Race 1 through some mistakes from the top drivers, I suddenly found myself in P3 with all the fast guys in my mirror, I was creating a bit of a traffic jam :laugh: Starting from Pole in Race 2 didn't make it any better but at least I could add my first leading lap to my books :laugh:

Apologies to @Erik Axelsson for my over-motivated attempt in the last corner. I am glad it did not affect your end result.

Although I don't like LagunaSeca and cars with the steering wheel on the wrong side, I had fun. In the 1e race mainly because @Allan Ramsbottom was all over the place (in front of me, behind me, beside me, on top of me), incredible how he keeps the car on track eventually. And in between the faster guys came pass after their mistakes with two of them passed me together in the corkscrew.

Bit disappointed that I couldn't achieve decent and consistent lap times.

Thanks for organising Denis and John!

Thanks for organizing this great combo @Denis Betty :thumbsup: I personally don't mind starting without tire blankets in these old cars (even though I went off in the first lap, first race) :D

and my apologies to you Erik, the first race (I think?), I nudged you at the bottom of the mountain, was too close for your sideways moment and hit you, hope I didn't spoil your race buddy:unsure:

No worries John :) When we were coming down the mountain I accidentally threw in first gear and the car acted accordingly :roflmao: I was a passenger already by then.

Apologies to @Erik Axelsson for my over-motivated attempt in the last corner. I am glad it did not affect your end result.

Haha, no problem. I expected some kind of attempt. I would have been disappointed if you didn't try ;)

Latest News

Back