rF2 Toyota AE86 Buenos Aires - Thu 21 Apr 2022

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Count me in as a maybe please Denis. The latest rFactor 2 patch seems to have found new ways for me to hate the game that I love to drive :O_o:.

For any VR techie reading this message:
Once in a while the game would crash when exiting rFactor in VR. Following the patch, however, it seems to have got a lot worse - to the point of having to close down Steam. I don't experience this problem in 2D, so I've got a hunch that there is a conflict between the game & the overlay messages from Steam/Nvidia.

Can anyone recommend a good VR HUD (especially with tyre info)?

rfuctor2_2022-04-18_20-03-09.jpg

Count me in as a maybe please Denis. The latest rFactor 2 patch seems to have found new ways for me to hate the game that I love to drive :O_o:.

For any VR techie reading this message:
Once in a while the game would crash when exiting rFactor in VR. Following the patch, however, it seems to have got a lot worse - to the point of having to close down Steam. I don't experience this problem in 2D, so I've got a hunch that there is a conflict between the game & the overlay messages from Steam/Nvidia.

Can anyone recommend a good VR HUD (especially with tyre info)?

View attachment 560016
OK nice one mate, will do.
Not sure what you mean by the latest patch, but the current Release Candidate is not compatible with the version of rF2 on the server. We won't be running that until it gets upgraded to the main build. It's pretty quick and easy to swap between the two for anybody with a fairly good connection though. :)

Thx for the tag , but did'nt know either the cars ,nor the track , not enough freetime to learn this stuff
Thanks for replying Dan and I understand completely about the issue with time. I hate rocking up with no practice and getting dropped off the back of the bunch so I know what you mean.
It's not overly competetive though, so if you do feel like racing last minute feel free to jump on the server and join us at any time. Everybody is welcome and nobody should worry about being off the pace from a safety point of view. :thumbsup:

I'll have I look when I get back home. I'm fairly sure that I don't have it set to use beta versions... I could get on the RD server this morning, so I'm not y what is going on.

Hey guy's, i'm sharing my setup here as i don't know if i'll be able to make it. It work for both the Trueno and the Levin tho i'm faster in the Levin (ok i only did 3 laps in the Trueno with that setup :roflmao:). In the upgrade tab i'm using the soft dampers.

Attachments

• levin.svm
    4.3 KB · Views: 35

Latest News

Back