AC Tin Top Thursday- Touring Car Racing at Blackwood Thursday August 1st.

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I was in the practice session then it came up with a message that said something along the lines of server offline.

Exited back to the overtake site and followed the link in to the server again and it gave me a message ' assetto corsa server offline'

Went to server 4 and 6 and they were online.

Rebooted just in case.

Still the same and gave up

Funny it is still showing offline for me know.

Never mind, next time

Paul

Funny enough just realised I was getting the same message for the mixed class when I was trying to sign in.
Hi Paul,

For the practice you were on server 5. When the race server started up it went on server 7 as there was an error with setting up the servers. Sever 5 was stopped and thats why you had that message.
I'm not sure if you run Content Manager but there is a list there of all the Emperor servers we run with the details of the event. Likewise on the standard AC the events are listed on the online option.
Han traditionally uses servers 1 &2 on Wednesdays, Colin uses 3 on Tuesdays, I run 5,6 &7 for the various Thursday events and Brian takes 8,9,& 10 for his Sunday races.
If you have a problem in future just give us a shout on Discord, someone is sure to help out.

Oh,

and I also think we need a new name for this "Disturbance in the Flow" we´re feeling, seems it´s not the
"Fazzi Train" anymore :D

DitF.jpg

Unfortunately I have only replay of race 2 so I can't give a judgement. I think we touched and and I went off.
I've just watched the replay Thomas (Carsten's attached them in post above), and exonerated myself :p :laugh: ...we were close but not touching - looks as though you have a wheel on the grass just before the entry there. Though replays are different to collision models in AC:unsure:

I'm pretty unexperienced with all these cars, think without the bop would have been half a second slower. But need to test more to verify. Don't know if the Fiat is slower without the bop than the other cars or if all these cars are pretty even.
You were flying mate - your lap times on nearly full fuel were demoralising!:p

Re the Fiat being slower.... Whilst I couldn't get the best out of the Fiat (having put in laps with and without BoP), I found another 6tenths with the BoP, so I'd say with BoP it's about even/poss a touch quicker. Will probably vary between tracks I guess.

Last edited:

Latest News

What is on your wishlist for AC Evo

• Free roam

Votes: 247 39.4%
  • Online service

Votes: 151 24.1%
  • Advanced feature AI

Votes: 271 43.2%
  • Graphics

Votes: 191 30.5%
  • Car customization