Skins The Batmobile Classic 60's Batman driver

Hey guys how you doin'g? I downloded the Batmobile mod with the dynamic duo, but when i start the race it apears the Batman with the helmet and not with mask... Anyone knows how i can fix it? Thank you so much! ;)

Attachments

• Screenshot_batmobile_jr_mosport_ddt_23-4-122-20-42-31.jpg
    Screenshot_batmobile_jr_mosport_ddt_23-4-122-20-42-31.jpg
    675.5 KB · Views: 109
The classic Batmobile mod needs the no helmet mod. CC's fab Driver Workshop + Templates mod is downloadable right here. Just drop the driver_no_helmet file into the assettocorsa/content/driver folder and you should be ready to fight crime.

Thx. According to this and don't wanna make extra thread, but since there is "The Tumbler" out there I was wondering if some genius can pls make "Modern Batman" as a driver figure!? Thx.

Last edited:
The Batmobile mod doesn't appear to be available on this site anymore. It's still out there, but you have to look for it. I'm having the same issue with Batman's head being obscured by a racing helmet. I'm not able to locate the aforementioned CC's fab Driver mod on this site, either. But am I to understand that in order to remove the helmet from this mod we have to disable driver helmets across the board? What happened, exactly? How did a driver's helmet get added to this mod long after it was released?

I learned how to open developer mode in content manager so I could actually see the driver3d config for this mod, and I also downloaded the only driver_no_helmet mod available on this site and put them in the main driver folder, then edited the driver3d config file. He's still wearing a racer helmet, so I don't know WTF else to do here.

I learned how to open developer mode in content manager so I could actually see the driver3d config for this mod, and I also downloaded the only driver_no_helmet mod available on this site and put them in the main driver folder, then edited the driver3d config file. He's still wearing a racer helmet, so I don't know WTF else to do here.
If you have the driver_no_helmet mod in the driver folder, you will just need to reinstall the batman mod. Shouldn't need any updates.

Latest News

Back