Teimo Shop Restock

Plugins Teimo Shop Restock 1.0.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hawk031 submitted a new resource:

Teimo Shop Restock - Lets you adjust the restock of Teimo's shop

View attachment 702059
Info: Please report all bugs/suggestions/questions in Discussion!

Features:

• You can replenish Teimo' Shop stocks immediately and set the day of replenishment, or daily if you slide the slider all the way to the left, or just choose a random day​

Planned features:
  • bugfixes/adjustments when nessasary​
Known bugs: (report them...

Read more about this resource...

dosent work

Could you please describe the problem in more detail, when/what is not working?
@ossybossy222
If you deactivate the mod in the modloader, you will receive a debug message in the modloader console indicating the day of replenishment as a number.

20231123183805_1.jpg

On deactivation it resets back to Day 4 which is Thursday the default value in the game

Last edited:
Is there something besides the mod launcher and the mod that you need for this to work? I just tried this on a clean install of the mod launcher and the game with JUST this mod and its not working. I've attached a screenshot of my game for reference.
Have the same problem that the button does not do anything.

Is there something besides the mod launcher and the mod that you need for this to work? I just tried this on a clean install of the mod launcher and the game with JUST this mod and its not working. I've attached a screenshot of my game for reference.

Have the same problem that the button does not do anything.
Fixed the button, it was necessary for me to remove any additional mods to find the problem. I developed this mod with MOP enabled it did change the required events to restock Teimo's shop that was the issue.
This created an dependecy that you must had MOP installed for it to work.

However it does not explain that the slider is not working for you Lost My Login.
It only changes the Day of Restock otherwise it uses Vanilla mechanics to restock the Trader.

Thank you for looking into this. The restock button now works. I'm not sure on the daily thing. It seems like sometimes it works and sometimes the items stock but can't be bought. The restock button fixes that.

Latest News

Back