rF2 Tatuus Formula 3 @ Autodrom Most - Mon 25th April 2022

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Made a new rfmod now, instead of just updating the old one.
It should be absolutely zero difference at all... But it wouldn't be the first time rF2 does thing that makes no sense.
Tell me if it doesn't work now either. Quote or tag me, as I see that on Discord. I am still working this evening, but can investigate further if it the track/game still is being stupid! :)

If it doesn't involve Mario Party, I'll be disappointed! :p

Oh.. and
giphy.gif

to you! :)
Thanks!:)

Made a new rfmod now, instead of just updating the old one.
It should be absolutely zero difference at all... But it wouldn't be the first time rF2 does thing that makes no sense.
Tell me if it doesn't work now either. Quote or tag me, as I see that on Discord. I am still working this evening, but can investigate further if it the track/game still is being stupid! :)
It all works! Thanks mate, all sorted for everyone.

I remember from the very first game, how people thought they would have chance to win, but I knew I would get 2 out of 3 bonus stars :geek:
Yeah, a friend thought he could win, but then I had a high roll, the stars all aligned and got myself 4 stars in 1 turn and got 2 out of 3 bonus stars while I was preaching that it was all skill and that it was calculated:D:p

Last edited:
Yeah, a friend thought he could win, but then I had a high roll, the stars all aligned and got myself 4 stars in 1 turn and got 2 out of 3 bonus stars while I was preaching that it was all skill and that it was calculated:D:p

Haha, bonus stars on the very first game was easy to know. Mini-Game Star, Coin Star (having had the highest amount of coins at any point of the game) and Happening Star (?-space). Easy to plan to get 2 of those ;P

another super fun race, thanks guys!
Looked like you and @Stammeleer were within a second for the whole time in both races, so no wonder you had a great time :roflmao:
It was an epic final lap in race 2 with the two of you, I have no idea how all three of us survived that last section of high-speed corners after the contact :giggle:

Looked like you and @Stammeleer were within a second for the whole time in both races, so no wonder you had a great time :roflmao:
It was an epic final lap in race 2 with the two of you, I have no idea how all three of us survived that last section of high-speed corners after the contact :giggle:
Yep we're friends so we were in contact the whole time as well,. It's great racing when the pace is +- similar.
Did you have damage or something? You were a lot quicker in the first part of the second race but somehow your pace dropped?

Yep we're friends so we were in contact the whole time as well,. It's great racing when the pace is +- similar.
Did you have damage or something? You were a lot quicker in the first part of the second race but somehow your pace dropped?
I tore through my front tyres in both races, so from lap 5 onwards (yeah, that early), I just got crippling understeer and lost pace.
This track has 12 proper corners, and 10 of them are fast and front-limited, so they just wear the front tyres out. Turn 2 and Turn 10 are the only ones that wear the rears more than the fronts, so because I had really good rear tyre management, I was mighty out of those turns, as @Dean Maković found when he got stuck behind me too :roflmao:

Fun race, thank you! First race was great - had some good interactions at the back of the grid. And lost my penultimate position due to nervousness :(
In the second race I crashed my car in lap 5 or so - again totally by myself. But it was still nice watching you guys battle with each other!

Fun race, thank you! First race was great - had some good interactions at the back of the grid. And lost my penultimate position due to nervousness :(
In the second race I crashed my car in lap 5 or so - again totally by myself. But it was still nice watching you guys battle with each other!
It was fun racing you!:) Just keep at it, the nervousness will lessen/go away over time as you race more in my experience

Latest News

Back