TAG Heuer Porsche F1 Team - MyTeam Package [SemiMoMods]

MyTeam TAG Heuer Porsche F1 Team - MyTeam Package [SemiMoMods] v4.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
So i love this MOD but i have to ask, the bade we use for myteam for me at least is only black and white is that the only option or is there something im missing?

Any chance of uploading a version that doesn't overwrite common00/ gensis gear? Trying to have 2 my teams on the go at the same time. I've tried myself to change all file names from common00 to common01 but just shows blank textures

Before the most recent patch update made on 28/05, the main sponsor never appeared on the race suit, but after the patch update, it now appears on the race suit even when the sponsor isn't equipped on the car. I understand it is a really recent issue but will this be resolved quickly? Great mod.

If you don't mind me asking, will this be updated to have a Semi Modular Mods option? There was a MyTeam Package Template made recently. No worries if not, of course.

Hi, great mod thank you. Could you tell me what i need to do to change the steering wheel decal? everytime i change it and replace it the whole wheel becomes white. Am i saving the file the wrong?

Latest News

Back