HF2000

Thou shall not pass!!!
Club Staff
Premium
maserati-levante-gts-rijder-3-4-voorkant-e1578069614971-2048x1150.jpg

porsche-macan-2022-specs-01.jpg

1666796233702.png

Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

As a nice interlude to the classic Fat-Alfie events, we take road cars to the Scottish Highlands. No ordinary road cars but the huge SUVs available on S.GP. Now that we are used to the understeer of the 250GTO and the Griffith, this won't be a problem for us:O_o:.

1666867783561.png

If you want to join, you can sign up here:

IF THE KNOWN S.GP BUG APPEARS (all cars disappear when the lights go out), please don't do anything. The host will restart the session in a few minutes. DO NOT LEAVE THE GAME.

SITUATIONAL AWARENESS is essential for clean and respectful driving in our community. You should therefore use tools like Helicorsa or CarRadar and CrewChief. The links for these apps are on the bottom of this post.

DISCORD. It's important that you also join us during the event on Discord for additional information and instructions. Link is below.

Server information:
  • Practice Server: #02 (Available throughout the race week) Password: The same as last week. If you don't know, send me a PM.
  • Race server: S.GP Password: The same as last week. If you don't know, send me a PM.
  • 20:00 CEST, 19:00 BST (18:00 UTC) | 60 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:05 CEST, 20:05 BST (19:05 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:30 CEST, 20:30 BST (19:30 UTC) | 60 minutes - Race

Event details:
  • Cars:
    • Maserati Levante S
    • Porsche Macan Turbo
    • Porsche Cayenne Turbo S
  • Track: Highlands Drift, Fantasy track in Scotland.
  • Pit stop: Optional
  • Tyre blankets: Yes
  • Track Road temperature: 30 Celsius
  • Track grip: 100%
  • Track limits: No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a lift of the gas please. You will be penalized if you break this rule.
  • Damage: 10%
  • Fuel Consumption: 100%
  • Tyre wear: 100%
  • Further info on simracing.gp

Useful Links:

Last edited:
i suggest another track with something more like euronascar or kart track with karts if they have a good mod
Well we had a long time ago a race with the SUV's on Fonteny Reverse which was fun because nobody knew the track. I promised to use the SUV's again sometime.
I think you might be right that a long track like the Nordschleife can be a lonely race for a lot of drivers.

I have a shorter alternative in mind, namely the Highlands layout of 5.1km.

So please everyone who read this, post here if you want the Nordschleife or Highlands.

what about assen or something similiar with suv if we hv to play Sport Utility Vehicles
I'd like to use street cars on road tracks. We did once a race on this Highlands layout with the Audi S1 and the Toyota GT86 and it was great fun!

And I'm going with our multiclass to Assen shortly.

Last edited:
Nords will be a challenge but with the numbers you are likely to get I think Nords will be too long and spread out making it boring.
Highlands Drift suits these cars better in my opinion so would get my vote of the two.

Nords will be a challenge but with the numbers you are likely to get I think Nords will be too long and spread out making it boring.
Highlands Drift suits these cars better in my opinion so would get my vote of the two.
Yes, and the numbers are disappointing up till now. I had to decide today because of the announcement on RaceDepartment Weekly Races.
So I've swapped to Highlands Drift.

Latest News

Back