AC Street Car Challenges: Toyota GT86@Neuplanitz, Thu 3rd August 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Ernie, it´s not you and probably not even your new machine.

This whole Emperor thing is just a massive PAIN IN THE ASS :speechless:

You have to manually call up the "championships" page and then select the right (correct;)) one.

There´s something there that defeats correct hotlinking :sick:

1691058167359.png

Apparently you succeeded (with a typo)!

This still feels soooo wrong:

to have a car who´s only life ambition is to twerk around (ask Toyoda San, the chief developer) and than to have to keep it quiet to not cock up your lap time.

:cry: sooo wrong :cry:

Checked the replay, there was no pit box. I came in twice too. Maybe I did not select a pit stop, I was constantly fiddling with the set up, who knows!!! come to think of it who cares.:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Sorry i bailed but i had some sad news..A fellow RD Sim Racer Bobby Pennington passed away.Him been from Tennessee and the time difference hit me while i was racing..I could,nt carry on thinking of all the good fun times we had racing together..I was supposed to be going over for a visit in 2020 to meet up with a couple more fellow racers but that stupid bloody Covid crap put an end to it..Now that will never happen and it hurts,he was only 59,cancer got him in the end..Live for today,because tomorrow might never come....See how i am for tonights race,if i can clear my head a bit i will be there..

Sorry i bailed but i had some sad news..A fellow RD Sim Racer Bobby Pennington passed away.Him been from Tennessee and the time difference hit me while i was racing..I could,nt carry on thinking of all the good fun times we had racing together..I was supposed to be going over for a visit in 2020 to meet up with a couple more fellow racers but that stupid bloody Covid crap put an end to it..Now that will never happen and it hurts,he was only 59,cancer got him in the end..Live for today,because tomorrow might never come....See how i am for tonights race,if i can clear my head a bit i will be there..
That's very sad news, Allan. I believe seeing Bobby sometimes in our club races in the past.
Indeed this news reminds me that these terrible things can happen to anyone and your advice to live for today is one to take on.
Take care, Allan.

Thanks Han,yes indeed he joined us a few times when he was able to,the time differece i think was about 8 hrs, so i spent a conciderable time racing at 2 am my time,but the fun and laughs we had afterwards, i wasnt going to bed till 8am onwards.....Im more gutted now that we did,nt finally meet up..The Internet/Sim Racing where guys from nearly all over the world become friends,friendly rivals is awesome....

Latest News

Back