AC Street Car Challenges: Toyota GT86@Neuplanitz, Thu 3rd August 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

HF2000

Thou shall not pass!!!
Club Staff
Premium
01-toyota-gt86-giallo.jpg

Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

Today marks the start of a new series within our club races. Street cars on the street!

We start with the driver-friendly Toyota GT86 on the streets and roads of Neuplanitz, a borough of the city of Zwickau in Germany.

There's not much practice needed for this combo as the car as limited setup options and the track is quite short and relatively easy. So joining won't claim a lot of your time and it's also very suited for less experienced drivers.

We hope to see you on the grid!

1690659128254.png

SITUATIONAL AWARENESS is essential for clean and respectful driving in our community. You should therefore use tools like Helicorsa or CarRadar and CrewChief. The links for these apps are on the bottom of this post.

DISCORD. It's important that you also join us during the event on Discord for additional information and instructions. Link is below.

Go to https://acsm.racedepartment.com/championship/028087f0-1903-429b-b3fe-afb399fb89f4?server=5 using the Emperor account you have been given and register with your steamID.

If you don't have an Emperor account yet, ask for one by posting in this thread (only for premium members).

Server information:

• Server: Racedepartment Server 6 Password: standard password, if you don't know that, ask for it in this thread and it will be send in a PM.
  • 20:00 CET, 19:00 BST (18:00 UTC) | 60 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:05 CET, 20:05 BST (19:05 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:30 CET, 20:30 BST (19:30 UTC) | 60 minutes
  • Practiceserver available during the week. Same password.

Event details:

• Cars:
    • Toyota GT86 (KUNOS)
  • Track: Neuplanitz, Germany https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/neuplanitz.43897/
  • Tyre blankets: Yes
  • Track Road temperature: 30 Celsius
  • Track grip: 100%
  • Track limits: No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a lift of the gas please. You will be penalized if you break this rule.
  • Damage: 10%
  • Fuel Consumption: 100%
  • Tyre wear: 100%
  • Pitstop: not mandatory.

Useful Links:

Entry list:

This going to be fun :O_o:

Just for the record, the Kunos car is COMPLETELY OFF!!!:devilish:

The real thing does NOT flop around like a worn out MIata even in stock form with bald Eco tyres

Puking.PNG

And don´t get me started on the stock sound, it´s a boxer under the hood and not a civic with a fart can exhaust.

On a brighter note, THIS feels really familiar :D:

My Way ;-).jpg

Last edited:
This going to be fun :O_o:

Just for the record, the Kunos car is COMPLETELY OFF!!!:devilish:

The real thing does NOT flop around like a worn out MIata even in stock form with bald Eco tyres

View attachment 684746

And don´t get me started on the stock sound, it´s a boxer under the hood and not a civic with a fart can exhaust.

On a brighter note, THIS feels really familiar :D:

View attachment 684747
Carsten,

Do you have a suggestion of a car (mod) that has better sound for the GT86? You know we can switch it via Content Manager.

You don´t have to whisper, the closest approximation is indead Boxster 718 from Kunos.
The idle is still off, under load is the closest I could find.
(and no, whether the 718 nor the Toyobarus sound that phlegmatic when thrashing them around :mad:)

Last edited:
Of course I have a personalized example. :cool:

But I was using Kunos pure and simple.

It started working again 20min ago.

BTW Han, forgot something?
Like registering for example?? :p
I did but my RDAccount name (HF2000) was used apparently.

Sorry to be a pain, cannot find were to sign in.
Did Sundays race with no problem.
Your sign up takes me to server 6.

this PC is still giving me grief....

Latest News

Back