SKY (PURE & SOL)

Misc SKY (PURE & SOL) 1.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello,
I've seen the update, wanna try it,
I have done a performance test with the 3 sky ppfilter (SKY / SKY GT and the older one SKY DREAM), it launch and run as usual except I got a blackscreen.
For info the last time it run correctly I was on SOL 2.2.9 and CSP 1.80 ; now I'm on PURE 1.45 and CSP 2.2.3.
If it can help !

Do you absolutely need a screen with HDR functionality for this ppfilter to work? I don't have one, so right now it doesn't look very good. It appears dull and lacks contrast.
You don't need a HDR screen. Join our discord and send some screenshots. It's just easier for me to help

Hello,
I've seen the update, wanna try it,
I have done a performance test with the 3 sky ppfilter (SKY / SKY GT and the older one SKY DREAM), it launch and run as usual except I got a blackscreen.
For info the last time it run correctly I was on SOL 2.2.9 and CSP 1.80 ; now I'm on PURE 1.45 and CSP 2.2.3.
If it can help !
Join my discord for help. I think you are playing with LCS, aren't you?

This new version of SKY it's simply the best PPFilter (For Pure Gamma) in Assetto Corsa ever made, PERIOD!. Thanks for this amazing work. (In VR Looks amazing)

Last edited:
A little suggestion for SKY PPFilter at Night, please try to get the same amount of ambient light inside the cars (it's may be too dark and contrast right now) if you get at night the same light inside the cars as you did on SKY DC on SKY GT SPEC II , this SKY it could be the best PPFilter to use ALL AROUND.

Good morning, I have a problem with this mod.
sometimes when I put night times it seems that the ncfiguration and the filter seem not to work. as if everything were flat even the sky itself. sometimes the pilot becomes completely black here is a night screen to better understand what I mean. thanks in advance
Screenshot (425).jpg
Screenshot (426).jpg

Last edited:
A little suggestion for SKY PPFilter at Night, please try to get the same amount of ambient light inside the cars (it's may be too dark and contrast right now) if you get at night the same light inside the cars as you did on SKY DC on SKY GT SPEC II , this SKY it could be the best PPFilter to use ALL AROUND.
Did you try using the pure config? I added night sliders, Might fix your issue!!

Did you try using the pure config? I added night sliders, Might fix your issue!!
Yes I tried and no, it's not possible to achieve the same level of gradient detail in the dark, it just change the blacks not to a grey tones, none of the sliders at the config change the amount of light keeping the dark gradients, in order to get a similar dark palette as SKY DC at night or SKY GT SPEC II.

Latest News

Back