SimHub Motion for the SFX100

In the latest build SimHub has added motion for motion platforms like the SFX100

On the left bottom corner click on add/remove features and add the motion feature.

Right now this is a free beta it will be a paid add-on in the future.

Configure your sim configuration and for the SFX100 you need to download extra controllers from https://github.com/SHWotever/SimHubMotionPresets.

Simhub SFX support.png

SFX 100 Simhub Motion.jpg

SFX 100 Simhub Motion 2.png

First impressions are positive, but i only tried it briefly with F23 and in benchmark mode.

There are lot's of accessible options to configure and of course unmatched game compatibility and future game support.

Using this to run the eRacingLabs RSMega4U system I just installed. Really like it and it's great being able to control bass shakers, wind, and now motion all in one program. The integrated motion compensation is slick too. Big thumbs up.

I use it with smc3 and it goes very well, everything moves the first time, now everything with a single software and the best thing is that you don't have to capture any data, just select the type of platform and that's it, it's incredible, you should be given the Nobel Prize!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Using SimHub with eRacingLab Mega4U.

The OpenXR motion compensation is awesome! Too bad it doesn't work in EA WRC, and probably never will.

I have used SimHub for other purposes for years, so setting it up for my new motion rig was pretty much straight forward. Very easy and intuitive software.

I haven't really tried other software, but I can't really see how anything can be better than this. I will probably keep tweaking the setup forever, but that's because I'm a tinkerer.

At the moment I'm using pitch/roll/heave with a little more smoothing than default, and 1 degree of surge/sway, just to get that little kick when changing gears and bumping into stuff.

Latest News

What is on your wishlist for AC Evo

• Free roam

Votes: 244 39.4%
  • Online service

Votes: 150 24.2%
  • Advanced feature AI

Votes: 265 42.8%
  • Graphics

Votes: 189 30.5%
  • Car customization

Votes: 187 30.2%