rF2 S397 GT3 @ (updated) Oulton Park - Fri 15 Apr 2022 *Awesome April 3-4/6*

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I almost wrote an 'I'm in' message, but my G27 pedals are ALL f*cked up. Even the clutch, which isnt even connected, spikes in the calibration menu....SO, long story super short; I've ordered new pedals. So I should be able to join you guys next week again onwards, depending on UPS not screwing up :)

I almost wrote an 'I'm in' message, but my G27 pedals are ALL f*cked up. Even the clutch, which isnt even connected, spikes in the calibration menu....SO, long story super short; I've ordered new pedals. So I should be able to join you guys next week again onwards, depending on UPS not screwing up :)

Pfffrt, you got shifter paddles. Put it in automagic gears and channel your inner Zanardi :cool:

apperently my gamecube controller fell on it's start button as I was sitting down in my chair at the start of the 2nd race which caused the start menu thing to be in the middle off the screen the whole 2nd race

GameCube, on PC?
I know you have Toads... everywhere on your profile background, but are you using a GC controller on PC?

GameCube, on PC?
I know you have Toads... everywhere on your profile background, but are you using a GC controller on PC?
Yeah, I've got modded Smash ultimate on it to keep my switch unmodded and played that earlier with a friend via parsec, apart from that I use the cube controller for mario party and mario kart games:)
Edit: the adapter I use for the GC controller works on both switch and pc

Last edited:
Results are already up! :)
Remember, if you click "races" you can see all kinds of stats from the races! https://ommyrvold.net/rdrf2/awesome_april.html

1650057665656.png

All time stats: https://ommyrvold.net/rdrf2/all_time_stats.html (Note "titles" are not entirely correct, as it takes the leader of the "Awesome April" as the winner of a "title" as well!)

Attachments

• 1650057583001.png
    1650057583001.png
    120.8 KB · Views: 20
Umm nope :D :D
At least you were pushing I guess, I was leading by 12 seconds with like 3 laps to go, damn I could have lost 4 secs a lap rolling it home and still won. I need to work on keeping my focus up

When you spun off, yes, it should've been mine! :p

I was pushing indeed. I was pushing way over the limit in both R1 and R2 to try to keep up with you. In R2 I was putting in personal bests after personal bests, and yet I lost 2-4 tenths a lap. So I tried to push harder, and that made me to straight into the barriers at the hairpin. Not like in R1 when I backed into the same barriers at the exact same spot.

Latest News

Back