rF2 S397 GT3 @ Silverstone - Fri 10 Dec 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Has anyone else ever discovered that the Audi has the loosest rear in the history of simracing? Wow it's crazy.

Sorry @Ole Marius Myrvold, but I have to sign out from tonight :cry:

Awww!

Im off guys sorry. My boss from work called right now. Unexpected work have to be done. More money more happiness haha
Boss from work, not boss from home (girlfriend/wife) :p

Hope you guys have time to join in on next weeks special event :)

Sorry for quitting early, but the Audi just got undriveable really quickly and I just wasn't having fun with it any more. I'm trying to make my way through the GT3s to find one that suits me and the Audi isn't one of them. That Corvette was a great first choice and nothing so far has felt as good.

The Vette is the most stable car by far, but others may be faster. The Ferrari and McLaren can go faster, but I've never managed to make a setup that stays consistant over the entire 50 min race.

The Vette is the most stable car by far, but others may be faster. The Ferrari and McLaren can go faster, but I've never managed to make a setup that stays consistant over the entire 50 min race.

I only got the Corvette stable after some help from @Colin Peach @Jimlaad43 and @Steve Le Gallez today. But then it worked properly as well! :) Was a joy to drive, on a circuit I don't really like that much.

Latest News

Back