rF2 S397 GT3 @ Riverside - Friday 22 March 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
OK guys/drivers ..even I can not get on the server ..it is because tonight there were updates to both GT3 packs and the endurance pack ..the server has not been updated. Daiman has promised to do it for us first thing in the morning ...sorry for any inconvenience.

Guys , problem with both servers ? (gt3 and gte)
I receive a blank panel for car selection after connexion
Okay. Here's a noob question. I'm trying to join the server but it says "Package Not Available". I have all the cars bought and installed.

However, when I go to single player to see what I am missing from the vMod, it lists all the cars as missing and their version numbers are lower than those I have installed. For example McLaren 720S is v1.27 required by the package but I have v1.37 installed according Content manager.

What should I do? I really wouldn't want to reinstall the game :rolleyes:
So @Daiman Patel could you be bothered to look into this please? :inlove::inlove:
It is the same for me ...although the cars have been updated I do not believe that the server has. Although I can work with the AC servers, I have little knowledge about the RF2 servers ..so we are waiting for @Daiman Patel :thumbsup:
Good evening guys! Sorry for not replying sooner - it has been a long and busy day, so (as Craig guessed) I had fallen asleep. :sleep: I must admit that I was not expecting any updates to be dropped today. :whistling: Studio 397 do seem to pick the most inconvenient times to release new versions of components and whatnot. :giggle: Unfortunately I am currently in no position to update the content on the servers, but I shall sort it out first thing in the morning once I arrive at the office. :geek: In the meantime I can only apologise for the inconvenience. I will let you all know as soon as the content on the server has been updated.

Last edited:
Studio 397 do seem to pick the most inconvenient times to release new versions of components and whatnot.
They do, don't they? And they rarely even mention the updates anywhere on social media, before or after they release them, and if they do, it's at like 1 AM. And that includes major releases/updates.

They could really do with some better release management.

I feel sorry for anyone maintaining rF2 race servers, it must be a nightmare.

ANNOUNCEMENT

Following the release of updates last night for the GT3 Power Pack and the GT3 Challengers Pack, the new versions of the cars have now been installed and the server has been restarted. Apologies for the delay.

View attachment 297117
So this may be a little weird for some, we are going to race our modern GT3's on a historic track, there is no law to stop us doing this, so why the hell not. I believe this wonderful mod track "RIVERSIDE" will provide us with some superb GT3 racing. The track is just awesome, there is a long straight that will allow us to hit top speed with ease, there is a banked section, along with several fast following bends, there is also a couple of 1/2 gear corners. I strongly urge you to check this track out, I am sure you will love this truly wonderful track and be as exited about racing GT3 here as me.

Eligibility
You must be a PREMIUM member. You must also be using your FULL REAL NAME in any of the RD servers, on Teamspeak, in rFactor 2 and on this board.

Join Us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server and TeamSpeak Password: click here (TEAMSPEAK IS MANDATORY)
TeamSpeak Installation Guide: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here
Incident Reporting: click here

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM GT3

Cars: You will need BOTH GT3 packs to enter this event

S397 GT3 Pack:
Must be purchased via Steam
S397 GT3 Challengers Pack:
Must be purchased via Steam

Choose your weapon on the night/day

• McLaren 650S - GT3 Pack
  • Mercedes AMG - GT3 Pack
  • Radical RXC Turbo - GT3 Pack
  • Corvette C7 - GT3 Pack
  • Bentley Continental - GT3 Pack
  • McLaren 720S - Challengers Pack
  • Audi R8 LMS - Challengers Pack
  • Porsche 911 R - Challengers Pack
  • BMW M6 - Challengers Pack
  • Aston Martin - Challengers Pack
Track: Riverside International Raceway Free Download
Layout: Long
Track Temperature: 25°C
Pitstop: Your Choice
Fixed Setups: No (Setups can be shared)
Start Type: Formation Lap Followed by A Standing Start
Driving Assists: Auto Clutch, Auto Shifting

Schedule:
(EU) Friday 22 March 2019
Practice: 20:00 UTC (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 20:30 UTC (20 minutes - Private)
Warm
Up: 20:50 UTC (5 minutes)
Race: 20:55 UTC (50 minutes)

Entry List :

1. [B][COLOR=#b30000]Craig Dunkley[/COLOR][/B] - Race Host
  2. [COLOR=#b30000]Stephen Gibb[/COLOR]
  3. [B][COLOR=#b30000]Paul Glover[/COLOR][/B]
  4. machadotiago2
  5. kamackeris
  6. Trebormoore84
  7. Magnus Dahlgren
  8. stubs66
  9. RasmusP
  10. Steve Le Gallez
  11. Celtic Pharaoh
  12. Arnaud Blondeel
  13. Fluid40
  14. xoSx.Racing
  15. [COLOR=#b30000]TTupsi[/COLOR]
  16. ZeroRisk (hopefully)
  17. JBaeumle
  18. Tero Dahlberg
  19. Ian Le Messurier
  20. Martin Fiala
  21. Amereto1
  22. Pauli Ahonen
  23. Paul Le Messurier
  24. T_rac3
  25. Free slot
  26. Free slot
UTP# 02 -CD

SERVER IS UP!
if you have a slot, now at last I have RF2 working please thanks Russ

Please sign me out Craig. As much as I'd love to join this blast tonight, I'm too knackered today to race.
I'd like to watch some replay or stream though. Of someone got a link later on, please put it in here :)

Latest News

Back