rF2 S397 GT3 @ Buenos Aires #8 - Fri 04 Feb 2022 *Buenos Aires Trophy Rd 1/5*

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
alright, then 'mahlzeit' as we say here in Austria :)

I had to google it, I was wondering if that was another very specific German word. This time meaning, specifically "I will do that after I've eaten dinner" :p

The reason why I'll wait until that, is that I have to download some content to the server, set up the track rubber autosave, fix a GetMOD link etc. I would rather have the time to do that, and fix any issue that arise, than jump on, hope to get it done, and have to leave it halfway.

If anyone is interested, I tweaked a bit of a setup for the Porsche. I have no idea if it's fast or not, but I least I feel it's stable.
(Hope that's allowed)

This is very much allowed :) In the spirit of club racing! Even though the Porsche isn't that popular in GT3. I know that many (including myself) are struggling towards the end of the race with the car.

SERVER IS UP!

GetMod is available for the track! :)
RealWeather is on again, please see OP for forecast. Note that "Track Temperature" have been changed from the original 21 degrees in the OP to 29 degrees to better reflect the forecast.
Also, yet again - it's forecasted a chance for rain. In normal rF2 club terms that means it will be dry :whistling:

Latest News

Back