rF2 S397 Endurance @ Spa-Franchorchamps - Fri 14 Oct 2022

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
1665774175487.png

This is what I see

Thank you, Ole! I dunno what was wrong, but after server update I was able to choose Aston

Me neither, it even said "in use by 1 mod" when I checked. Now it says "in use by 2 mods".
Only differences was that I forgot private qual and no SC the second time, but that shouldn't have any impact.

Grats with the class win! I am sure you took it safe at the end, but I still wonder if I could've pressured you had I not rolled after Eau Rouge & Radillon :roflmao:

Dont think it was, I had between 70 and 74 wear left when I crossed the line. LMP I know, but still. :cautious:

@Jimlaad43 shame about the spin early on :/. I had just a little more pace than you, so it was shaping up to be a nice battle for the lead.

Last edited:
Did we have 2x tire wear set? My tires were gone, and I mean it, GONE.

Nope, but Oreca and GTE's have the new tire model. Didn't think much of mentioning the GT's in the OP, as it is the same for all.
Was my first time trying it, and I was about as prepared as women virgin who put up her tent in a military camp...

Just happy I always used mediums on the GTE's previously.

Last edited:
Nope, but Oreca and GTE's have the new tire model. Didn't think much of mentioning the GT's in the OP, as it is the same for all.
Was my first time trying it, and I was about as prepared as women virgin who put up her tent in a military camp...

Just happy I always used mediums on the GTE's previously.
LOL, I ended the race with 4% of tires life left on softs. In the past it was around 40% of life left after 50 minutes. That's very unrealistic, given that during Le Mans some teams were triple stinting one set of tires.

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 208 24.9%
  • Full game

Votes: 206 24.6%
  • CPU

Votes: 94 11.2%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 147 17.6%
  • Other PC related hardware

Votes: 93 11.1%