rF2 S397 Endurance @ Silverstone- Fri 22 Jul 2022 *Hot July R7*

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Thanks, but I just can't get it to work, just tried to unsubscribe and resubscribe to the track again, but I just can't join the server and get that same error:(

I can't get it to work with the file, deleted the one that was there and put the downloaded one in, but it didn't work, still the error from earlier when trying to join the server.
This is the right place to put it, right?
1658519819934.png

Last edited:
Haven't touched or deleted anything from rF2 apart from letting steam download the RC build and then letting it download the normal 'none' build again.
No worries, thanks for trying to help me fix it guys!
It's a shame though:(
Going to redownload everything from rF2
Have a good race:thumbsup:

Last edited:
They shouldn't. As they downloaded for everyone (I have the updated cars). But it seems like you have lost/deleted the old cars and only got the new ones.

EDIT: We'll be moving to the race now, sorry Tim. :/
Are you using the ones before the latest tyre updates? I've seen some other post that said if you don't have a mod that references the old cars steam might delete them. For me it deleted the updated versions before the latest tyre update but not the base versions for some reason as I usually remove all mod files after the races. I had to restore them from a backup as subscribing would only use the updated ones. Realized it when I tried to watch am older replay. I have now created a mod that references all older versions so steam won't delete them

Last edited:
Are you using the ones before the latest tyre updates? I've seen some other post that said if you don't have a mod that references the old cars steam might delete them. For me it deleted the updated versions before the latest tyre update but not the base versions for some reason as I usually remove all mod files after the races. I had to restore them from a backup as subscribing would only use the updated ones. Realized it when I tried to watch am older replay. I have now created a mod that references all older versions so steam won't delete them

Oh...

Awesome... Even though we don't run the RC, and I don't participate in the beta I got all the new cars. I just assumed it would keep all the old as long as you weren't on the beta...
Amazing from Steam :p

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 208 24.9%
  • Full game

Votes: 206 24.6%
  • CPU

Votes: 94 11.2%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 147 17.6%
  • Other PC related hardware