AC RSS GT-M(GT3) @ TT Assen - Sunday 30th July 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Of course she is :cool:

(And this time we concurre ;))

This BOP thingy (read cluster****) is a sore spot for me.

Though the repulsion is more a psychological problem, I 've done my best times after applying BOP

(Motion to strike that from the record, your Honor)

Some interesting races tonight, got ****ed, ****ed an innocent, good times :cautious:

Contrary to the rumors spread during the race I still do not like this overwheight "race cars", but it´s good to race with you bunch.

And, as proclaimed during the race I hated this track with several cars allready. :rolleyes:

So, with all this hate and disgust I liked it enough to apply again.

Have a good night y´all Carsten
(Tank driver in a former live)

Oh, regarding track performance, my FPS tanked fron 120-150 to 80ish.
So yes, heavy stuff :(

Last edited:
Great race tonight. That was two times 25 minutes of full concentration on a really difficult track. Great duel with Robert. I think the BOP is just right for us.

And the sound of these cars! Just awesome. I get scared every time at the start when the driver next to me revs the engine.

Great event as always! :thumbsup:

Just looking at the assen thread here it looks like the people in the massive grandstands could be causing issues with fps.

Might be usefull next time!

NightEye87
Glad you like it!
I wasn't aware the people should only be present on higher world settings. I'll edit this for the next update.
There sure are a lot of them, for Assen having the longest continuous grandstand of Europe, I believe. For now, you can lower their numbers manually. The files are located in /ne_ttassen/.../data/camera_facing.ini ("..." being autosport/motorsport/etc.). Adjust the "ELEMENTS=..." to something lower or simply delete the whole file(s).

A couple days late, but just got around to posting this, tried to give each of us a lap in the lead @H_Belane :D I know for some these cars didn't fit well here, but they look pretty great flowing around these turns on camera :geek:

As Hank already said, we had some great racing. The clip above might have been one of the very few overtakes either of us had between the 2 races, but that downplays the pressure we put on each other lap after lap :thumbsup: First races where I felt like I meshed with these cars. Think I'll be sticking in the Merc for a bit.

Thanks for trying out all sorts of cars with our Sunday races. Always seems to lead to good racing. See you all Sunday.

Last edited:

Latest News

Back