AC ROOKIE EVENT (also non premium)Lotus 25/Ferrari 312/67@Zolder 1967, Tue 15th August 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
damn! so sorry to miss this one. will be out of town latter part of this week and need to cram out some work before i go.

love this track. reminds me of one of my first races here, driving those porknose cars. that was a blast, and i still appreciate all the driving hints i received then from @JamKart22 when i was a total rookie. i'm sure this event will be good fun as well. although, i must say, some of these 'rookies' seem suspiciously fast...:sneaky:

May I join? Kind of last minute, and as usual my gear and skill are questionable, but since you seem to have free places anyway...

I have to lament that rookies don't get to drive a race with some full-body classic cars. A bit of rubbing wouldn't hurt too much with those.

You're both welcome. Can you pm me your steam id so I can register you for the race?
You'll be in the Ferrari

Last edited:
Reminder to regulars that there is a special Discord channel tonight called 'RD rookie server' . Don't use the usual one as that only works for Premium members.

Still places so please support this (and Han's) event

Thank you !

Too bad we were not a lot, if I knew I would have trained with the Lotus to be equal with almost everyone and have more racing...
Thank you! That was my second online race.
Sorry for the crash in round two and to Jordan that I hit him when he lapped me. You were so fast out of the corners!
Not a problem ! I was a bit surprised but I think it was a bit an agressive move for my part too..

Nice race

Was a very enjoyable race everyone.
Michael,

Another Rookie non premium event Thursday:

Michael,

Another Rookie non premium event Thursday:
Ohhhh jeez the iRacing flashbacks...

Lol definitely going to try to make it.

Ohhhh jeez the iRacing flashbacks...

Lol definitely going to try to make it.
Can you PM me your SteamID so I can sign you up?
And you can also tell me the livery you want. There are additional F1 skins available via the link in the thread.

Last edited:

Latest News

Back