rFactor Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
386026rFactorHistoricXflyer.jpg

Please Note this is for rFactor 1

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM HistorX
Ip 5.198.127.19:34297
Class /Cars: Lotus Elite '61 Vs Fiat Abarth 1000TC '65
Track: Watkins glen Nascar layout ( Download )

See Main Forum for Official Race Time Clock

Practice start time: GMT 20.00 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 20.20 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 20.30 (13 laps)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Practice start time: GMT 20.50 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 21.10 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 21.20 (13 laps)

Note 1: Only default liveries or the liveries that come with the mod please
Note 2: Odd Number Sign ups Race1 = Lotus / Race2 = Abarth Even number vice versa.
Note 2: 10 minute Superpole 3 laps (1x out lap 1x fast lap & an inlap )
but please use escape on the 3rd lap do not drive it

Server password: Click here
Racing rules: Click here

Entry List:
  1. Rupe wilson - lotus / Abarth
  2. Yves Larose - Abarth/ lotus
  3. Matej Lakota - Lotus / Abarth
  4. Jarek Kostowski - Abarth/ lotus
  5. Andrew Jarnell - Lotus / Abarth
  6. Jack Smith - Abarth/ lotus
  7. Tristan Clark - Lotus / Abarth
  8. Hans Sneep - Abarth/ lotus
  9. Steven Walker - Lotus / Abarth
  10. Mike Bishop - Abarth/ lotus
  11. Allan Ramsbottom - Lotus / Abarth
  12. Mick Martin - Abarth/ lotus
  13. Jacob Boonstra - Lotus / Abarth
  14. Krzysztof Babi - Abarth/ lotus
  15. Tim Ling - Lotus / Abarth
  16. Stig Bidstrup - Abarth/ lotus
  17. Roland Warmenhoven - Abarth/ lotus
  18. Hiroshi Awazu - Abarth/ lotus
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
Rules:
If you have not entered the server and driven a few laps with fellow drivers before we go to qualifying you are to late for that session. Please think of your fellow drivers and get out on track with them, watch how they drive, you can't race with guys you have not seen drive.
We ALL brake a little differently and drive the corners differently, get used to how they drive and then we can all race more safely.
If you drop out of the server during qualifying you can return.

This is being held in our Club, using Club Rules, and should be driven in that spirit.

For info on HistorX 1.96 click me

Last edited:
Signing up

Golden Rule
  • Be 100% sure it's not his fault and just carry on like nothing happened and take the risk of being banned for 30 days.
  • Play on the safe side and wait for the affected drivers, knowing 100% sure you will not get a ban.

Apart from my wheel coming loose from the base on my t500 in the first race so had to slow to correct this,
but had some great fun battles whilst i was at full speed..
Race 2 the same..had super fun racing with a pack, im glad i slowed and joined the pack for some fun again. i was no quicker just got a gap, so slowing and having fun was a much better idea.. :thumbsup::thumbsup:
the lap times were all real close and with a good slipsteam you got a nice boost of speed...

the position i finish is irrelevant when i have this much fun driving wheel to wheel :)

Hi guys,

Just a little reminder that Summertime ends at 2am this Sunday, 29th October. What this means is that all RD EU events from this Sunday onward will now start at 19:00 GMT instead of 18:00 GMT.

For those that are not on GMT itself, remember that you can set an additional clock in Windows to keep track of other time zones. You never need to miss another RD event again! :thumbsup:

Another cracking night in the Cats on Thursday night
Great combo with this version of the track,
super racing and the lap times are getting closer,
Once again its all about how you drive these cars,
And as i have heard a few times now ...

Its not how late you get on the brakes but how early you can get on the gas with these cars

and its so true in theses cars. I was a second a drift but after 2 laps watching Stuart i knew where i could make up ground. it really pays to look at other drivers lapping especially when in the same car.. look at the lines the gears and the corner speed, and these cars asked to be thrashed in a straight line, just be gentle in the corners at lower speeds, there you have to as smooth as possible.. (harder said than done).

Cant wait for this next instalment, as i do look forward to them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back