rFactor Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
386026rFactorHistoricXflyer.jpg

Please Note this is for rFactor 1

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM HistorX
Ip 5.198.127.19:34297
Class /Cars: Lotus Elite '61 Vs Fiat Abarth 1000TC '65
Track: Watkins glen Nascar layout ( Download )

See Main Forum for Official Race Time Clock

Practice start time: GMT 20.00 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 20.20 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 20.30 (13 laps)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Practice start time: GMT 20.50 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 21.10 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 21.20 (13 laps)

Note 1: Only default liveries or the liveries that come with the mod please
Note 2: Odd Number Sign ups Race1 = Lotus / Race2 = Abarth Even number vice versa.
Note 2: 10 minute Superpole 3 laps (1x out lap 1x fast lap & an inlap )
but please use escape on the 3rd lap do not drive it

Server password: Click here
Racing rules: Click here

Entry List:
  1. Rupe wilson - lotus / Abarth
  2. Yves Larose - Abarth/ lotus
  3. Matej Lakota - Lotus / Abarth
  4. Jarek Kostowski - Abarth/ lotus
  5. Andrew Jarnell - Lotus / Abarth
  6. Jack Smith - Abarth/ lotus
  7. Tristan Clark - Lotus / Abarth
  8. Hans Sneep - Abarth/ lotus
  9. Steven Walker - Lotus / Abarth
  10. Mike Bishop - Abarth/ lotus
  11. Allan Ramsbottom - Lotus / Abarth
  12. Mick Martin - Abarth/ lotus
  13. Jacob Boonstra - Lotus / Abarth
  14. Krzysztof Babi - Abarth/ lotus
  15. Tim Ling - Lotus / Abarth
  16. Stig Bidstrup - Abarth/ lotus
  17. Roland Warmenhoven - Abarth/ lotus
  18. Hiroshi Awazu - Abarth/ lotus
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
Rules:
If you have not entered the server and driven a few laps with fellow drivers before we go to qualifying you are to late for that session. Please think of your fellow drivers and get out on track with them, watch how they drive, you can't race with guys you have not seen drive.
We ALL brake a little differently and drive the corners differently, get used to how they drive and then we can all race more safely.
If you drop out of the server during qualifying you can return.

This is being held in our Club, using Club Rules, and should be driven in that spirit.

For info on HistorX 1.96 click me

Last edited:
So guys, how did the race go?
I have created a new virgin rf install.
I am downloading Rupe's HistorX files overnight. Got new mic. Should be up and running soon after installing the tracks and cars.
See you soon to test out my mic.

Would be nice to hear how the race went......

Well... for me race one was better. I ran to the finish without too many mishaps. The track is really fun, but overtaking is very tricky.

Unfortunately in R2, I was so worried about covering the inside in T1 after the start, that I messed up my braking and ran into @Yves Larose, ruining his race. Sorry Yves. :(
I still had fun trying to catch @Nuno Rodrigues. I got very close at one point, but I ran out of steam in the last couple of laps.

I think it was @Joshua G who summed it up with "This track is a work out". :)

Last edited:
Thx Denis. Reading through the forums, there seems to be a lot of build-up to the race but no info on how it went. Thanks for that.
I hope to be up and running by Tuesday evening so I will need to test out TS, then start practicing. So hopefully we may have a new race to work on.
I will say, yes, this seems a nice club and bunch of guys doing HistorX! I hope to join you soon and be a good backmarker, lol

Edit: grammatical error. Only one!

Enjoyable track to drive although due to some mishaps I ended up mostly alone...sprinkled with moments of pure excitement. Thanks to @Rupe Wilson and cheers to all drivers. I did get to see Bengt do a triple flip followed by a 2 and 1/2 pike with a reverse back row.;)

Hahaha yes mate, i was looking back for see if you was trying to do something, stupid me ;) hope i didn,t ruin your race, after that the car was undrivable :notworthy:

Enjoyable track to drive although due to some mishaps I ended up mostly alone...sprinkled with moments of pure excitement. Thanks to @Rupe Wilson and cheers to all drivers. I did get to see Bengt do a triple flip followed by a 2 and 1/2 pike with a reverse back row.;)

the problem with open top cars is wallets just get sucked out when cars pass
is this yours @Jack Smith
Lost-wallet.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back