MyTeam Remove

• Thread starter Deleted member 1946917
  • Start date
MyTeam items for the F1 games
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo love the mod but i have a slight problem, just booted up the game like usual aand the car is just *gone* all i can see are the wheels... do you have any clue what this might be about?

Yo love the mod but i have a slight problem, just booted up the game like usual aand the car is just *gone* all i can see are the wheels... do you have any clue what this might be about?
isolated only your mod and yea it's broken... hopefully there's something to do about this cuz it's such a cool livery

same :(
F1_22_e1dLtj2pVa.jpg

• Deleted member 1946917

isolated only your mod and yea it's broken... hopefully there's something to do about this cuz it's such a cool livery
i'll try to get it sorted ASAP

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Deleted member 1946917

You said to come to the discussion tab to request what numbers I'd like to have implemented so here I am, and to tell the honest truth the only number I'd like added is 69 because... well, it's the funny number

• Deleted member 1946917

do you know when you'll be adding the blue and yellow version?
Done as i already had the files ready just forgot to post it

That is the final mod update for all of my F1 22 mods, thanks guys!

• Deleted member 1946917

• Deleted member 1946917

thanks for the update, but I'm a bit confused I was referring to this version I couldn't find it in the archive
I did add it...

Go to Alpine chassis folder> Yellow Blue Pack folder

Thanks. See you all on F1 23 mods.
Renault Folder.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back