Rebalanced AI

Rebalanced AI 2024-09-12

Login or Register an account to download this content
Do I have to
Do I have to put this final version together with your other IA updates inside the PAK folder? Or do I have to cancel the updates you made before this and put in the PAK folder only this new one?

Do I have to

Do I have to put this final version together with your other IA updates inside the PAK folder? Or do I have to cancel the updates you made before this and put in the PAK folder only this new one?
if you put this one in the pak folder it should tell you to override the old version. So definitely do that. If you still have any older versions in there, delete them and only keep the newest one

May have to do one final update, if Marc wins in two weeks then I don't think there is any stopping him in the Championship. Finally has the Bike figured out, just took a half season.

Ok thank you! Anyway, very good mod. The only thing is that Ortola is too fast in my opinion, while the fastest one should be David Alonso.
You are welcome! I have actually boosted Alonso in this mod and nerfed the other top guys. Alonso is set to be better than the group of Veijer, Ortola and Holgado. I tested a looooot of seasons and the results were always different. In your case it could be the case of Alonso getting a slightly worse start of the season, paired with the fact that his teammate is not great, which all leads to his team getting less upgrades. This could be the reason why he might not be as good in your career. Milestone did a very very **** job and the game is a bit of a mess. I tried balancing everything with my mod, but when you play the game some things can be weird

Hey can you write your contact? i want to edit riders profile
You can join BIKER's server here

there you can find my tutorial to how you can change riders performances, the way I did it. If that is what you mean with riders profile of course. If this is not it, then you can still find me there on that discord server

Latest News

Back