Rebalanced AI

Rebalanced AI 2024-09-12

Login or Register an account to download this content
100kBlade submitted a new resource:

Moto 2 and 3 Rebalanced AI + Rebalanced bike development - AI realistic performances for the Moto2 and 3 class + Bike development is now fixed

Moto 2 and 3 realistic performances:
Updated rider performances for the riders in the Moto2 and Moto3 class.
In order for the changes to take place, Career Mode needs to be restarted.
The changes are aiming to give the game a realistic feel and be as close as possible to real life.

Bike development FIXED:
The second important part of the mod is the fixed Bike development. The AI were programmed from Milestone to have more packages given to them for every...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks for the mod. What actually do you mean by "Updated rider performances for the riders in the Moto2 and Moto3 class."?
I'd like to know more details before restarting my career. Thanks
hey, it is that I have tried making the riders as close to real life as possible. In the game there is an issue of Suzuki being very op in the Moto3 class and only winning. This is now fixed and the results of every Grand Prix should be close to real life. Another example are Joe Roberts or Ryusei Yamanaka who weren't very good in the game. I have made it possible for Roberts to get wins now and for Yamanka to be P5-10 (before he was battling for top15)

Can you improve it for the MotoGP class? because the AI in the MotoGP class has bugs on several circuits, the AI often falls, or has defects/bugs

Can you improve it for the MotoGP class? because the AI in the MotoGP class has bugs on several circuits, the AI often falls, or has defects/bugs
I am going to upload a new version where the GP class is also updated. However, I can't influence how much they fall and the lines they take. I know they are very bad on some tracks, but my mod only aims to have a realistic order

Hello! Have you also made Piqueras worse in Moto3? Because in my game Suzuki and Piqueras are both too fast. They always fight for the win and set the fastest times.
Sorry for the late reply. Yes I have. And it is very possible that you didn't restart your career mode, because both of them are always around top15 for me and my friends who have tested the mod. A career mode restart is requiered for the mod to work for you. Also make sure you type -fileopenlog in the steam properties under launch options

can you improve AI in all circuits? because at the start the AI headed towards the first corner the AI was very slow
you probably mean Moto2 class right? I have seen them be very slow after the start and nope, sadly I can't fix that. My mod is only aiming for the riders to be in a realistic order like real life

100kBlade updated Rebalanced AI with a new update entry:

Final Version

This update includes an even more perfected version of the mod, with all classes being readjusted to fit the current standings and results of the 2024 season. The update also includes some tweaks for the performance of some AI Teams in career mode like VR46, GasGas and Gresini.

This will probably the final version of the mod, as I am very happy with the final results and think I have managed to achieve the most realistic results possible. Thanks to everyone who downloaded the mod, as it is...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Back