Realistic Damage Mod

Misc Realistic Damage Mod 1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
Twentenaer submitted a new resource:

Realistic Damage Mod - Increasing the damage sensitivity in F1 24 to more realistic levels

A mod that increases the damage in F1 24 to more realistic levels. Most of the values are taken from the realistic damage mod for earlier F1 games as made by 'Strongestfish' and 'hrry'.

To install, just drop the '2024_asset_group' folder into your F1 24 directory.

Just to be sure it is advised to backup the original files in the 'teams' folder which can be found here:"...steamapps\common\F1 24\2024_asset_groups\f1_2024_vehicle_package\teams"

Read more about this resource...

I just had 1 problem, that when the ai crashed into a cone in a corner the suspension of the car would break, it seems a bit unrealistic, apart from that works amazing!

I just had 1 problem, that when the ai crashed into a cone in a corner the suspension of the car would break, it seems a bit unrealistic, apart from that works amazing!
Thank you! The bollards tearing off the tyres is indeed a bit unrealistic, last year's game had the same problem. I don't think i can fix that specific problem, although i may tweak the suspension damage a bit in the future.

Claro! Aqui está a tradução para o inglês:

Previously in F1 23, I would have 4 or 5 retirements due to crash in Baku, but now I finished the race with only 1 car out of the race. Is it working the same way in F1 24?

Twentenaer updated Realistic Damage Mod with a new update entry:

Updated to the latest version - added realistic damage to F2

In light of the release of the latest version of F1 24 i have updated this mod. It should now be compatible with the latest livery update, like the HP Ferrari.

Furthermore, realistic damage has been added for the F2 cars. I haven't had much time to test these values too much, so i'd be happy to hear feedback on this.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 208 24.9%
  • Full game

Votes: 206 24.6%
  • CPU

Votes: 94 11.2%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 147 17.6%
  • Other PC related hardware