AC RDEC Round 4 @ Le Mans - Sunday 11th June 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
The rain has added a "classic" feel to the race along with their actually being a big fight up in the top class :thumbsup:

I never really appreciated the new Porsche LMDh design until I saw the trio running down the straight today together. Really gave off 962 group C vibes. Very cool.

The rain has added a "classic" feel to the race along with their actually being a big fight up in the top class :thumbsup:

I never really appreciated the new Porsche LMDh design until I saw the trio running down the straight today together. Really gave off 962 group C vibes. Very cool.

Ye, was thinking the same, especially with the jota customer car leading.

Last edited:
Ye, was thinking the same, especially with the jota customer car leading.
Likewise here, really love Le Mans even if it had got a bit repetitive in recent years.
But with the NASCAR, the new Porsche LMDh and the rain it has been exceptional so far:).
Agree Robert, I was looking at the Porsche and thinking that looks just like the old Group C days....bring it on!:cool:

Does anyone know the solution when the G29 wheel has some sort of... missing FFB? It feels weak in a certain range but it also doesn't feel equal on both sides. It's very weird. Been googling and messing about in CM for a bit but have no clue what is going on!

EDIT: It might just be car/track related. Taking the Oreca 07 around it or the Protec P91 has no issues nor does the Audi on another track. It's kinda weird but haven't been able to figure anything out in the past half hour. Fortunately I've still got an hour to figure it out.

EDIT2: Completely misread the times... I see the race has begun... Have fun everyone!

Last edited:
I'm glad I did it without pissing my pants. I drank a little today especially for the race. Twenty minutes before the end my left foot fell asleep. I'm so glad it's over!

About the race: My mission to leave a Corvette behind worked today. Two retirements in front of me somehow put me in third position. It got exciting again at the end because Douglas caught up a lot.

Now I need a break until September.

Great event! :thumbsup:

Latest News

Back