RD Rally Club - Indonesian Sliding - H3 RWD @ Rally Pacifico 19th to 23rd Jun 2024

Ole Marius Myrvold

JWB 96-13
Club Staff
Premium
gZNMFCa.jpeg
After a little unplanned break. We have shipped some Rear Wheel Drive cars to Indonesia, and it is time to slide around a bit in the jungle!

Session Open: 19th of June 00:00GMT to 23rd of June 23:59GMT
Cars: H3 RWD
Itinerary:
Shakedown & 45 Min Service
SS1:
Moearaikoer - Morning - Clear - 6.3km
SS2: Abai - Morning - Clear - 5.4km
Service - 45 Min
SS3
: Bidaralam - Afternoon - Cloudy - 7.7km
SS4: Loeboekmalaka - Afternoon - Light Rain - 7.7km
Service - 45 Min
SS5:
Batukangkung - Afternoon - Light Rain - 8.8km
SS6: Kebun Raya Solok - Sunsset - Cloudy(Wet) - 8.7km
Service - 45 Min
SS7:
Talanghilirair - Night - Part Cloud (dry) - 32.4km

Assists & Tuning: Allowed
Hardcore Damage: On!

Have fun! :D

To participate in the event, you must join our WRC-game Rally Club.
You can also read more about the Rally Club here.

That was really fun!

First time driving the Pacifico rally, so I did expect a tough event. Even though it's probably not the fastest car, I was excited to try out the Ascona 400, as I am co-driving it IRL aswell (although we crashed last weekend...). Replicated our livery for that matter, too :D

The event was surprisingly clean. First loop without any problems, not even a single contact or a missed braking point. Just smooth. The splits were never the fastest, but others occasionally did a mistake here and there.

Second loop was not as smooth. At the end of stage 3 I wanted to drive straight ahead, as aI saw a gate over a crest - but before that, the road was going to the right and back to the left. Naturally I was surprised and too fast, resulting in very light damage. Should have listened to my co-driver better. On Stage 4 I nearly spun at the start, which just cost a little bit of time. Other than that, smooth and very enjoyable driving.

Third loop was without trouble, too, so I could fully repair my car for the last stage.

I missed a junction in the second split of this monster stage, but thankfully I could brake spin myself around without triggering the reset. After that, it again was a wonderful stage. Really nice flow. just the two water-sections were not my friends. First time driving through them and I was really slow there.

Overall, really, really cool event! Excited to see more times coming in!

Attachments

• 400.jpg
    400.jpg
    217.3 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
oh my oh my, the R5 and me and these stages were just one gigantic misunderstanding. Every three sectors or so some gigantic hand would come and throw the tiny car around and into some bushes without warning with me trying to get back on track usually resulting in even more trouble. As I said: One gigantic misunderstanding. I am usually one of the slowest, but this time the time differences are epic :(
There is something basic about these RWD that is simply beyond me and/or my skill level.
Ah well, on to the next event, couple of days left to lick wounds.

RWD, Night, Hardcore Damage On! This time is driving to survive not for fast, I need to drive very careful. Slow and safe from SS1 to SS6. and than it comes to the final stage...
20240623110021_1.jpg

It's dark and I almost kill someone on a hairpin curve. (He's fine, thanks god)
20240623110227_1.jpg

20240623110330_1.jpg

keep driving carefully.
20240623110507_1.jpg

Danger but beautiful night. It also make me feel asleep.
20240623111545_1.jpg

Suddenly I lost focus and crashed on a tree.
20240623111909_1.jpg

I wake up and hold on till the end.
20240623112041_1.jpg

RD Rally Club, Thank you.

Last edited:

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 129 27.7%
  • Full game

Votes: 110 23.6%
  • CPU