RD Formula Manager - Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Aidan Keranen - Yet another solid points finish for Fangio. He is among the 3 drivers who have scored points in all races so far. But Renault seems like a handicap against Ferrari and Audreys. What do you think?
It's all about how we use the engine. So far, we've been quite happy with Renault, they are supplying an engine that is letting us score points regularly, as highlighted by your statistic of Fangio. We're aiming for fourth in the constructors, and fifth for Fangio, and so far we've got everything we need for that.
For the KM boys today, it was sad to see us closing the garage early, these things happen. Hopefully Cosworth brings something useful, would be a massive help for us.

2KF1
Research next season +1

Keranen
Research next season +1

• Deleted member 161052

@airutonpurosuto8912 - Broadcast cameras captured your satisfied smile after Kobayashi rammed Massa into the barriers, what were you thinking?
I was thinking "we definitely rained the money". After the first 6 laps we realised that there aren't much retirements, so we took the finishing risk despite we were going retirement risk.

@TTupsi - Audrey engine seems very close on Ferrari's performance. Are you satisfied with today's result?
I'm obviously happy with Michele returning to podium but after seeing our pace I feel like we could have achieved even more today. It'd been fantastic to be able to leave one Red Night out of top 5 ;)

I don't think Monaco can be used as a benchmark for engine performance. It's a tight street circuit where you hardly ever even reach the 7th gear so it all comes more down to the chassis. We are still some way off of where we want to be with Audrey but we except to reach that level next season.

Buys
Research for next season
Audrey speed testing
Michele speed and technical

Budget 8900cr

Qualifying upgrade - 400cr

Research for next season - 350cr

PET driver training overtaking - 400cr
PET driver training wet track - 400cr
BEL driver training overtaking - 400cr
BEL driver training speed - 400cr

6550cr remaining

@Sasha Jednak - It is obvious that you are giving up on the title fight, right? On the other hand, the sister team suffered an abysmal first race, what are your future plans about Thunderstorm Racing?
To tell you the truth, it's Ric's fault. He said that he likes being behind these girls.:rolleyes: Now on the serious note, we still believe that we can win both championships. Of course we just need for BRTs to retire in next 2 races or to have some breakdown that will slow them down in all races to the end. And even then we have to be lucky to get to the end of all races and finish ahead of them.:roflmao:
As for Thunderstorm, we are testing different things and we are not really focused on finishing or racing at the moment.

Marketplace

Red Night

Research next season - 350
Schumacher 2x tyre mastery - 800
Ricciardo 2x concentration - 800
Money left - 2200cr

Thunderstorm

Research next season - 350
Sponsors: H and M
Money left - 400cr

Last edited:
Oops! I missed you! :mad::x3::O_o::redface:

So Jawz finished with both cars for the first time in this season. We see the pitcrew celebrating in the garage. Is this the turning point for the team and will more success follow in future?
just a question, is it also the first time this season both ARTs finished a race? or had it happened b4?

Oops! I missed you! :mad::x3::O_o::redface:

So Jawz finished with both cars for the first time in this season. We see the pitcrew celebrating in the garage. Is this the turning point for the team and will more success follow in future?
Oh doesn't matter, mistakes are human. And yes I think the team will get some confidence due to this

• Deleted member 161052

Change sponsors to E-I
+1 next season research (350)

• Deleted member 161052

And also, as the spectators praised the Monaco GP race for many finishers as possible, we would hope that the Monaco GP gives the Formula Manager a total evolution.

MARKETPLACE is CLOSED
With DTK's testing, Audrey got a Durability Upgrade!

The United States of America is our next destination as we will start the 8th round of the season. Here is the Forecast and Track Condition before qualifying:
upload_2016-2-14_23-0-2.png

Deadline for qualifying is Wednesday night. Good luck all!

• Deleted member 161052

Kamui: hard tyres, 65 litres fuel, Push High
Felipe: hard tyres, 80 litres fuel, Aggressive Medium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back