RD Formula Manager - Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe from next season, if a team has big advantage (something like BRT will have in around 2 races, or what I had in the middle of season 2) at the half of the season, they should be forced to use Mercedes.:roflmao:
I disagree :p

1st lap
both use ERS

2nd lap
PET pit for softs, 64l
BEL pit for softs, 64l

• Deleted member 161052

Both laps
Both drivers safe low. Fight eachother.
The driver behind should increase his pace as possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
upload_2016-2-4_0-18-51.png

upload_2016-2-4_0-28-21.png

I have told Fernando to take it easy on the second lap, now safe. This is/was important, due to overtaking risks taken. I do want him to collide :p

Also, damn, the Canons slipped through :mad: This race is not going to plan so far. I just want a collision, please

I have told Fernando to take it easy on the second lap, now safe. This is important, due to overtaking risks taken. I do want him to collide :p

Also, damn, the Canons slipped through :mad: This race is not going to plan so far. I just want a collision, please

Sorry for the mistake, but it did not changed too many things other than he wore his car less. Overtaking calculations would give the same result.

hmm that's interesting. I thought being on a faster pace (easy), he'd have more chance of getting past.

Lap 1:
Fernando focus low & pace up, try to make a double pass and please collide with Simona. I hope the anger inspires you to collide now :p

Lap 2:
Both pit, no refuel for Simona and 60l for Fernando. Hard tyres.

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 161052

1st lap
Kamui pit for 100% fuel

2nd lap
Felipe pit for 100% fuel

Both drivers should go for safe low both laps, and when they pit they should restore their car wear to maximum (if possible).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back