Rate the song

Would have been much better if someone else would sing the song. Don't like his type of voice sadly.
Despite that its a good one.
7/10 overall

I am normally not into the tracks radio stations play (and this genre is also not my favourite), but this is a track i really like + the message it has. The video is even better and well done, maybe it speaks for itself

The first lines in english:
Iam going up, nothing holds me down, everything is pale and grey. I didnt fly for so long like an astronaut. we run along pissed, the heads are empty sitting in the dirt, holes in our hearts drown the problems and fears with a glass of wine with a smile out of stone, no idea what to do. tomorrow we have forgotten what happend yesterday we have suffed ourself but forgotten to pay for it...

Havent found more and i am too lazy to translate.
(German lyrics:http://www.magistrix.de/lyrics/sido-feat-andreas-bourani/Astronaut-1231320.html)
Short: Its about hating, destroying everything, but way up from space, none of our problems matter and this should be here the same. Who cares about the color of a skin, of a religion? We have to stop to be so greedy and have to show more humanity.

Latest News

Back