Rate the song

5/10 - Not really my kind of music at all, more pop than rock to be honest, even though it's sad to hear he died :(

3/10

Wut da hell? :D

--
Totally different from the songs i normally post... But yeah, i never heard a person who can sing that easily and that good and that perfect in every pitch and tone. Most singers today sound really "ugh" live but she is even better live. Anyway.

Well, there was a time i only listened to one genre, but if one really search for good songs in each genre one can enjoy nearlly every genre. At least thats what i experienced, now i am listening to a big variety of music depending on my mood.

I know your track, listened to it a few times but its not fitting to me as good as other tracks.
6,5/10

So, want it harder? :p

Edit: Check out the comment section, the one is quite interesting :p

2/10

Absolutely not a fan of this genre. Though i have about 20 tracks in this direction in my playlists.

Hard EDM Battle?

Hopefully you have a good sound system otherwise it wont be anywhere near good as it should be - It really needs the bass.

The fact that it took 3 minutes to (what I call) "do something" was a bit of a surprise/shock/disappointment. My laptop doesn't do bass justice, no matter how hard I try, but that was just boring.
2/10

Same kind of thing, but a bit more mainstream (I like mainstream dance music, that's why I can never be a hipster)

5/10

I am not a fan of most mainstream music. It often is made by people who want to make money and not good music. But thats my opinion ;)

-

And i hate seeing music i like getting mainstream - Or compelte genres, which is even worse.
I enjoy the following track since its release and since a few weeks its getting popular everywhere more and more. Not sure if i should like that or not

Edit: Sadly i couldnt find the video from ArmadaTV anymore, the channel where it was shwon first and without the Kontor intro

Not terrible, 6/10

Listen to this, it'll brighten your day. A nice fun little song that will hopefully do well in the charts.

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 176 25.4%
  • Full game

Votes: 175 25.3%
  • CPU

Votes: 81 11.7%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 122 17.6%
  • Other PC related hardware

Votes: 78 11.3%