Rate the song

0/10

Reason?
<Mod edit: Hateful or racist language and slang is not allowed>

On one hand my obsession with electronical music started with old eurodance cassettes which i've got from my uncle. Leading to older tracks from Scooter and all finaly nearly all of them. Then i slowly discovered the good music. Scooter nearly has stolen things from other tracks in EVRY DAMN SONG. Then slightly adjusting it, putting it together with other stolen content adjusting it to fit the commercial music of the time the track will be released and putting his annoying and senseless voice under it.
In the past i loved him, but know i can not find one reason to like him or the so called "music".

Ok, i'll calm down with a fresh one from classy Chicane from the new album

Last edited by a moderator:
Agree, not one of his bests. but also disagree on you opinion :D

7/10 though

I loved the older ones.
Like this:

The Drive Home, nagasaki badger and Saltwater were awesome, too.

may be influenced with the fact that i had F1 2002 on Gamecube :p

4/10 Not for me.

When I first heard this song, I missed the radio announcer before, so I didn't know who it was. I really got into it, and loved it. Then at the end, Nick Grimshaw said "That was the new One Direction song". NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LIKED A 1D SONG :confused::mad::mad::cry::cry::cry::redface::O_o::O_o::O_o::unsure::thumbsdown::sick::sick::(
That said, it is still an awesome and catchy tune.

at this point a big FU gema for blocking what feels like 80% of the music videos on youtube in Germany, as well as live streams :mad:
Luckily there are some useful addons.

nothing special, but ok. 6/10

nope nope nope 0/10
oh-shi.gif

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 117 27.1%
  • Full game

Votes: 99 22.9%
  • CPU

Votes: 53 12.3%