Racepark Meppen

Tracks Racepark Meppen 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
This is a great track ! I had already hears about it and I think it is nice to finally have it for rFactor. Anyway, I think there is still some work to be done on it. Do you think it would be possible to get one day a 2.0 version ? I would really appreciate it ;) Good job again !

I struggle to install this. The zip doesn't contain an rfcmp file so it seems we have to create our own package. I'm able to make a mas file from all the components using mas2.exe However all tutorials mention that I have to “Create a new component” by clicking on the “C” icon in the MAS2.exe tool. There seems to be no such button of the up to date version of Rfactor 2 I installed via steam. Would someone be so kind to help?

I struggle to install this. The zip doesn't contain an rfcmp file so it seems we have to create our own package. I'm able to make a mas file from all the components using mas2.exe However all tutorials mention that I have to “Create a new component” by clicking on the “C” icon in the MAS2.exe tool. There seems to be no such button of the up to date version of Rfactor 2 I installed via steam. Would someone be so kind to help?
It's very simple: You tried to install an rF1 track in rF2 :roflmao:

Like some others here i would like to see a Assetto Corsa version (I live quite close to the actual track so it would be huge for me to be able to drive it in AC). But I would like to try the conversion myself. I would like to ask your permission to try and convert it to AC & if succesfull share it with others. I would then ofcourse make sure that i mention you as the original creator. Thanks in advance! Ramon

Like some others here i would like to see a Assetto Corsa version (I live quite close to the actual track so it would be huge for me to be able to drive it in AC). But I would like to try the conversion myself. I would like to ask your permission to try and convert it to AC & if succesfull share it with others. I would then ofcourse make sure that i mention you as the original creator. Thanks in advance! Ramon
It would be great to drive it on AC!!

Any luck so far? :)

Any luck so far? :)
wow sorry i did not notice that there were more people interested after i commented :p
But... yes and also no. Yes i got something driveable in AC but it is a long way off of being a good and accurate drive. I would have to spend so much time to get it to a level that is acceptable that i kind of shelved the project. I may need to learn more basic track building skills first before i attempt this.

Hello, out of a private interest I have started to realise the race track in AC.
It is certainly not 100% perfect, as I am missing the correct elevations. Nevertheless, all the functions (AI) work so far.

At the moment I am still working on the further realisation, but if there is someone who would like to help me, please feel free.

Best regards
Christian

image001.jpg

image002.jpg

image003.jpg

image004.jpg

image005.jpg
image006.jpg
image007.jpg
image008.jpg
image009.jpg
image010.jpg