Race Department Forum Racing - Season 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's something I need to say.

It would appear that my staff powers remove the 30-seconds-between-posting limit, so I basically won that race by spamming the team inbox with Time Checks until the time changed so I could then post finish and win the race by a matter of seconds.

I have talked with @rubaru about the result and offered him the chance to swap positions or share the victory, but he is happy to let the result stand as it is.

Basically I am now aware of this slight advantage, so I will make sure I don't abuse it, and that everyone else is aware of this.

I don't know if this has helped me in previous rounds, but it's something I only noticed in the run to the Finish for this last race.

tenor.gif

Yes, @Jimlaad43 and I agreed to let the results stand. In all honesty, I used a timer on my cell phone to count down the 6hr 1min to my next post. In my haste, I made my post for Pit 3, then set my timer for 6hr 1min, which took an extra minute. Regardless of Jim's "cheat", he could have easily won without it by paying attention to a clock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back