RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

EPIC FUN!:geek:, made a few mistakes that kept dropping me back but HOLY COW BATMAN!!! some awesome battles all over the place..:)

Sorry to Justin for the tap mate:(and sorry to Patrick also. my kids was uploading to youtube. Damn them kids lol

Grats to top 3
Thanks to all that took part and finsihed!
Big thanks to Dennis & RD

Yes that was really fun racing especially the first race close and clean! and i have to say sorry to Borges i blamed him for a push from behind in the second race but i looked at the replay and it was Chris Wuyts! so i´m sorry if i made you confused.:redface: Anyway the funniest race for a long time so i will race very soon again with you great guys! now i really know why i´m a member of racedepartment for all the great racing.

Last edited:
I;m certainly happy that so many had fun. Cars that you can crank up on an open track, add a bit of testosterone and you get smiles. At least it seems to have worked this time.

I had a beautiful car to drive, handled, forgiving and only I was holding it back. But I was doing my best and I ran a few long runs trying to hold off fast guys for as long as I could and at least I had fun doing that!

Thanks to all that decided these were worth a try!

Yes that was really fun racing especially the first race close and clean! and i have to say sorry to Borges i blamed him for a push from behind in the second race but i looked at the replay and it was Chris Wuyts! so i´m sorry if i made you confused.:redface: Anyway the funniest race for a long time so i will race very soon again with you great guys! now i really know y i´m a member of racedepartment.

No problem Lars. It was the same color as my car, so it must have confused you. :p

I just want to thank those who were with me in that epic battle on Race 2. I think that was Kyle, Krisztian and Marcus (forgive me if I'm wrong). That was just epic! You guys brought a smile to my face after a disappointing Race 1 for me after spinning on T3 and losing 2nd. Race 2 started bad, I was hit by Patrick (no problem mate ;)), then I hit Dennis SORRY :(. Had to play catch up and then I got into one of the best battles I have had.

These cars are fun and this track just seemed to love these cars.

No problem Lars. It was the same color as my car, so it must have confused you. :p

I just want to thank those who were with me in that epic battle on Race 2. I think that was Kyle, Krisztian and Marcus (forgive me if I'm wrong). That was just epic! You guys brought a smile to my face after a disappointing Race 1 for me after spinning on T3 and losing 2nd. Race 2 started bad, I was hit by Patrick (no problem mate ;)), then I hit Dennis SORRY :(. Had to play catch up and then I got into one of the best battles I have had.

These cars are fun and this track just seemed to love these cars.

Thank you too!!:) same thoughts here, im still smiling! :D that was legen...wait for it.. DARRRYYYYY! :D

Yes that was really fun racing especially the first race close and clean! and i have to say sorry to Borges i blamed him for a push from behind in the second race but i looked at the replay and it was Chris Wuyts! so i´m sorry if i made you confused.:redface: Anyway the funniest race for a long time so i will race very soon again with you great guys! now i really know y i´m a member of racedepartment.

Ah it was you i hit, sorry about that :redface: Need to look at replay but i think i misjudged the brakes that time :mad:

Had a Epic race1 as it was a nearly constant battle from start to end.
Race 2 i was a bit "omg this is reversed grid? Nooo i dont wanna start in 2nd!!" And sure enough it happend, i got tapped and went of track rejoined the track and lost about 8 positions, after i rejoined i misjudged my brakes (maybe the went cold from the off track excursion?) And i hit Lars Johansson :(. After that my car always felt odd when i made right turns so i had trouble making a few high speed corners by the time i adjusted to it i was quite a bit behind and as i was about the same speed as the people infront of me i never quite caught up to them ;)

I just want to thank those who were with me in that epic battle on Race 2. I think that was Kyle, Krisztian and Marcus (forgive me if I'm wrong). That was just epic! You guys brought a smile to my face after a disappointing Race 1 for me after spinning on T3 and losing 2nd...

That was great fun! Pretty much the same story for me. After getting bumped off in R1 and climbing up from last place with suspension damage, to be involved in that chase was a complete turnaround for the evening. Lasted from lap 2 all the way through to the end. Awesome stuff. :D

Hi,
I exited after race 1 although I had enjoyed it. I knew from the qualifying times that I was always going to be the "Marussia" driver at the back of the pack but my performance was more akin to that of the safety car! I was just in the way and didn't want to spoil it for anyone. I left it to my son Marcus to uphold the family reputation.....
Not disheartened though, I will be back - I like Nordschleif a lot so you will see me in some of those races. Let's see you lap me there!
:)
cheers

Here is the last lap live fraps. I ran out of fuel and filmed via plus and minus keys from video timing 0:42. Please try and look at the blue dots and positions and not my driving :(. I have computer hardware issues but I guess I could do some 480 pixel video from replay but hope someone with better hardware can do some video.
This is 800x600 pixel resized to 1024x768. Watch in full screen if you want to see the driver names clearly and the split times between them on the finish line.

Just couldn't keep out of trouble last night, definitely one to forget!!
This is how my race 2 ended after trying to make my way through again after being spun out early on. Watching this, it's easy to say I should have slowed and moved left but in the heat of the moment I thought I could make it through the gap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back