RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

This track always gives out lots of excitement in any car, mini no exception lol.

I,ve just made it for the qually, did a quick setup and my 1st flying lap was good enough for 3rd but my gearing was 1 click too short so went back to pits. No time for 2nd lap. In warm up i've futher tunned the setup and was ready for the race.

R.1: After Eric's off at the harpin got into 2nd and stayed on Tyler's ass for the entire race putting pressure but it was impossible to overtake as Tyler didn't make any mistake.
'' Doing a Neto '' was the only way to pass but i couldn't bring myself to do that to Tyler:D.

R.2: Got a massive tank slapper in the chicane trying to avoid 2 cars coming together but somehow i hold on to the car only to get another one at the harpin trying to give Pedro room. Just managed to clip his car sending us both spining. So sry to Pedro for that, something got broken on my car in the chicane, i didn't brake too late or made any errors, the car just snaped under me. 4 pit stops later and the car still didn't feel right and it was still showing RED suspension, have to have a word with my chef mechanic about it:D:D.

Had great fun anyway, thx for racing guys.

Oh dear (again) Finished 8th first race. Then pole for 2nd race - couldn't take the pressure, jump started and DQ'd - :redface: Ho hum, another DNF I guess.... but only myself to blame. :frown:

Thanks to Bjorn and RD for the event, and to the other guys for some nice hard but clean racing.

(this time I won't win however for sure LOL)

And I did it!:D

Q: Made a huge mistake in T1 and lost a lot of time there. With a 2:09 I finished last.
Race 1: Was a hard start, but then I started to make up places (mainly because others made mistakes). I was pretty close to Dino at 3rd in the last lap, finished 4th.
Race 2: Incredible race, had to push like hell the whole race, was really hard to catch Bjorn, but then I managed to take the last chicane a lot faster and passed him in the main straight. After that I started to build up a gap, then I fell asleep! Luckily I went off in a part where getting back was pretty easy! But from then I had a pretty hard pressure from Stefan behind. Finished 1st 1 sec ahead him.

Was a really good event guys! I'm really happy!:)

Thanks Bjorn and RD for setting this up!

Well it was hard time! Assen is my backyard so i thought this race event is in my pocket....NOT
I had to work for it, and how

Q: could have been better. But 2nd place was good enough (1;59) Big suprise from Oscar....i was not please with it ;-P

Race1: was a very bad start (like always) of me..first corner was a bit messy...i had to brake harder than i espected to avoid Oscar. That goes fine, but then i get hit from the back, which pulls me offroad. Nevermind. I did lost many places. i think more than 10.
Lucky i could find my way back and finished 5th. I bit dissapointed really.

Race2: much better start (but i have to work seriously on this) Probably i can't stand the heat....
Anyhow i could held my place for a long time. And had on my way to the leader a couple of good fights with James. That was Petérs luck ;-))
James was so fast that i couldn't lose him for one second in my mirror. So, a had to deal with a second place.

Gratzi Petér ! Weldone

This was great fun guys. My debut in Assen. Never raced it before and happy with the outcome :tongue:. Had cramps in both of my legs all through the races :mad:. Should start jogging, I guess?
Sorry Steve. Hadn't seen you coming on the inside in race 2, around lap 10. Luckily I didn't damage you. My apologies :rolleyes:.
Thanks for the fair racing, everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is on your wishlist for ACC Evo

• Free roam

Votes: 39 31.7%
  • Online service

Votes: 20 16.3%
  • Advanced feature AI

Votes: 54 43.9%
  • Graphics