RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

I want to apologize to Pedro Amaral for pushing though I was not responsible because Daryn Carmichael braked too late for the first turn and cause a chain reaction.

I congratulate Simon Gardner for giving me a bagard (it took me to hold until the last lap although you have released some over the latest rounds) that I liked.

A later for new race

Don't worry Benjamin, I saw it was not your fault. But after that I had suspension and engine damage - since turn1 :( - so I just drove to finish, repairing my car on pit stop.
COngrats to the podium driver's, I'm disapointed I wasn't number 4 :)

See you

what an epic track :D had great fun!
Qually went well was around 6th, I think

Race: had a good start but lost 2 places and was down to 8th with Fellows behind me, in the first part I kept catching up with the cars in front so Fellows got right up behind me, but a couple of laps in, 2 cars collided in front of me and I just avoided them, that gave me some fresh air so I started to pull away from Fellows and had an advantage over him of about 6 sek. when I made my pitstop with about 26 min. left, got back on track and started to gain positions as other people pitted, Fellows pitted some laps later and came out of the pits right behind me I kept him behind for 2 or 3 laps but then he came up on the inside and I had to give up my position, stayed behind him until we got up to a slower car who had damage Fellows got past quite fast but I was a bit easy not to push the other car of so I lost 2 sek. when I passed him, picked up the pace again and started slowly to gain on Fellows but I ran out of laps/time so I had to settle for 7. WD Fellows :)

I must admit I thought that this race was gonna be a bumper race, like last time I participated but I was happily surprised, I really like the track so I thought I'll give it one more go, and I had a clean and exiting race so I was quite pleased with that.

Great fun tonight all, was glad I was able to make it.

Practice wasn't looking too bad, and the start of the first race was looking good, though I was losing ground until my right side managed to get into the grass on the fast left sweeper. then it was all she wrote for my little mini. Ended up in 8th place surprisingly.

Started on Pole for the second race and ended up starting off in second gear. How I managed that I have no idea, but slow start and half the field passed me right away. Managed to keep a string on it for the entire race to finish 4th.

Good job too all who ran, looking forward to next week. :)

Yes, much fun. Sorry for jumping off so soon after the race, but I think the concentration I expended to keep my car on the track through two whole races wore me out! :-} Actually, was very happy to arrive at the finish of both races without damage and without excursions from the track at any point. Got a good start on the first race, found myself in 7th. Worked up to 8th and then was passed by Marcelo on the last lap, leaving me in 6th. Very happy about that. Then started behind Jim in the second race as he caught 2nd instead of 1st and had nowhere to go so just stuck with him through sector 1 and found myself in 7th again. Glad I didn't hit him in the rear on the start! A few mishaps from other drivers improved my situation and I finished 5th. My first points!

I'm really enjoying driving these Minis. Thanks to everyone who offered advice and help tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is on your wishlist for ACC Evo

• Free roam

Votes: 29 36.7%
  • Online service

Votes: 12 15.2%
  • Advanced feature AI

Votes: 35 44.3%
  • Graphics

Votes: 17 21.5%