RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Well it was feast or famine for me.

Got the rare shunt in Race 1 and that puts me in the pits for some suspension and Aero work. Nearly catch Dennis but and about .1 short for 12th. FAMINE

R2 man I just creamed Rafael when he ran into someone in front of him. Slowly work my way north on the timesheet and befpre long am rolling with Jesper to try and reel in Tyler and Stefan. But we can;t seem to gain at all so I call "race on" to Jesper and we go to raing for 3rd with 8 mins on the clock.

About 4 mins left LEsmos claims Jesper who looks like D1 drifter and can't keep it on track. That releases me to just try to keep it on track for a podium and I finish P3.FEAST

Well this track did not produce the epic battle form the last time here but it can;t be INSANELY EPIC every time ...........

Thanks for racing gentsd and see you soon! LIMEROCK PARK IN Mini's? yeah check it out!

Had a great night running with a softer version of KB's setup from last time. Worked well and everything seemed to last.

Race 1. Started 7th and drifted back to 9th... with all the bouncing around was just trying to get the feel of the car in traffic. Picked up a couple of spots as there where several offs ahead at the Lesmos and Parabolica. After I passed Eric and his damaged car, most of the opening laps excitement was over till I came up on Stefan and Sam around lap 7. I am pretty much a drafting virgin so getting pushed/pulled along at 330 k is an eye-opener! Stefan and Sam where all over me for several laps till I messed up a little on my braking into the lesmos, there was some bumping and they got by, finished a happy 7th.

R2 Had a poor start from 2nd and ended up at the back of the train in 8 th or 9th. Inherited a bunch of positions going through the lesmos on lap 2 after a couple of guys had offs. I got distracted thinking about whether I had fouled anyone in the mayhem, so just to lay any doubts to rest, I ran wide myself at Parabolica. A few laps later had a very close call at parabolica again when I came across Willie parked on the apex. Swapped 6th with Sam a few times after that, but at least I managed not to run wide, finished 7th again. Congrats to Jesper and Stefan on their wins and well done to the podium finishers and Dennis for the 4th in race 2, nice finish! Thanks RD, Stefan and to everyone who showed up, see you next time. :cool:

1st race, if not a feast, was a good meal. Avoided some first lap mayhem and was by myself in 8th most of the race. No drafting action, nothing. Eric Estes almost caught me when I kissed the guard rail in Lesmos for much too long.

Second race I was in pretty good shape and then I tapped Jesper into that very same guard rail at Lesmos. Very sorry Jesper. Then coming out of Ascari I got tapped into the wall and the car had terminal damage. To quote the great scholar, E. Nelson, "Famine".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 177 16.5%
  • Socks

Votes: 586 54.5%
  • Flip flops

Votes: 48 4.5%
  • Shoes

Votes: 139 12.9%