RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Oh that was a huge load of fun.

Too busy to do a full report right now, but the racing was great, I even kept Michael van Scheppingen at bay after the pit stops for a few laps, go me. :woot:

Mod is good fun, only guy in the Vectra, but can't really say anything as I only jumped in it because nobody else was it. Sea of Hondas again, I guess some things never change. :wink:

Only gripe was the lack of a steering lock, posted in the discussion fourm.

I look forward to more Super Touring events, and I think I'll drive a different car each time, just to learn them all in race conditions.

Even with Sam Mehler trying to help me out tonight I was having a miserable time. I couldn't keep my car on the road and was always using up too much road. Turns were coming up at the wrong time and I couldn't find any rhythm.

Q:It didn't get any better and I barely got a lap in.

R1: I decided to hold on, go slow and try to keep all the tires on the road. It worked. I didn't get any faster but I was able to have fun lapping.

R2: Not the best launch but good enough to stay out of trouble. Commotion behind me meant fiar sailing ofr at least a half a lap! Jesper was pushing me hard and I ended up on L2 with a lap a full second faster. Jesper was reaaly holding back, I could see through the replays that he was really 9 mph faster than me on the straights but he stayed behind. I had fun but it had to end and I flipped the car on L3, rejoining with no one around. I lapped and almost got caught by Sam Metzler.

The event turned out to be more fun than I thought it would be. Not that much better but it was nice to have it that way.

Thanks to all the drivers for making it worthwhile!

yeah Marko_MNE, but that is my STEAM account user name. later i changed it to my real name but i still got booted.

You have to change your in-game name too. I find the easiest way to do this is create a new profile in the game with your real name, but you can also adjust it in the PLR file to my knowledge. I have three player profiles in RACE on, one of them my real name for RD races and the other two pseudonyms for other leagues/clubs.

You have to change your in-game name too. I find the easiest way to do this is create a new profile in the game with your real name, but you can also adjust it in the PLR file to my knowledge. I have three player profiles in RACE on, one of them my real name for RD races and the other two pseudonyms for other leagues/clubs.

thanx for suggestion, i did exactly what You said, created new profile name ingame, but still got booted. looking forward to race next time hopefully without this problems

The steering lock is meant to be low as the bodywork covers the front wheels limiting movement (this was changed in 1999)

Not sure what my problem was last night as I'm using a wired connection now, even browsing web pages was slow though- tried to watch a 30 second video on youtube and it took 5 minutes to load

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 57 14.8%
  • Socks

Votes: 208 54.2%
  • Flip flops

Votes: 14 3.6%
  • Shoes

Votes: 49 12.8%